Faces By Grace #119 Greases anxiety will not win, not by the hair on her chunky chin chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm happy she acknowledged her mother and her upset. She's just so bloody self indulgent though... we'll hearing about this for weeks

Reactions: 11
Haven’t been online since yesterday afternoon and sweet Jesus! The most we’ve heard her talking and the comments back on, because she’s such a narcissistic and self indulgent weapon. She needs to be cancelled. I really don’t know how her family put up with her.

Reactions: 19
She thinks a bird shitting on a dog is a sign from a dead cat on the way to rainbow Bridge. She needs to be admitted somewhere it's actually scary she's someone's mother. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 58
I can’t with the rainbow bridge WTF 😂
The bird BLEEPING on the puppy's head did for me. The tearful solemnity + repeated use of the word 'tit' + the intrusive bleeping = a Chris Lilley sketch waiting to happen. Maybe spoiled schoolgirl J'maie as a thirtysomething influencer

• Haha
She is not right in the head! Like it is natural to be upset when a pet dies but to be using it as content and coming on talking about rainbow bridge and signs and the circle of life..it is hardly like that puppy was born yesterday...it was born weeks ago.

Rainbow bridge is something you would say to young kids to get them over the death of a pet. She is a grown woman for God's sake and it was her mother's cat. She needs to grow up.

Reactions: 29
JFC I'm laughing at her skincare for the caravan.
I literally throw deodorant, a mini miceller water in, carmax and my sculpted protect moisturiser.

Reactions: 11
She is a grown woman for God's sake and it was her mother's cat. She needs to grow up.
It's a wonder that the mother didn't have to tell her that the cat was gone to live on a farm, like Ross, finally realising what happened to the dog... 'oh my god, Chichi...'

I hadn't the energy to watch all the self pitying but I am sure as usual, it was all about the one and only person that counts in her life - HERSELF. Of course it's hard when a pet dies, but my goodness! Me, me, me, I, I, I.

Oh and packing tip - remember you have two children, that's assuming that they are being brought along.
Pack clothes that fit, rainjackets and suncream FOR THE CHILDREN too! It's not all about you... 🥴

IMG_4411.jpeg

• Haha
I've never heard of rainbow bridge in my life and she's an adult! What is she on about? I'd say all her family dislike her.

Reactions: 12
She's on another planet with the carry on it's not normal. Like I said, I love my pets was very upset when any of them passed but didn't make it my personality for the week probably because I had to work and pay bills
She's very infantile, never ever comes across like a fully functioning adult. Imagine wailing and carrying on like that around children...over a cat.

On another, more pressing matter why does her hair the last few days look spray painted on ? Slicked back/ "clean" girl vibes don't work for her

Reactions: 18
Taking the whiskers is a bit insulting. If she fully believes the cat will be frolicking over this bridge with some friends then it’s going to need its whiskers. It’s like taking the tail. Whatever about a bit of fur, the whiskers is bizarre

• Haha
Reactions: 43
She's very infantile, never ever comes across like a fully functioning adult. Imagine wailing and carrying on like that around children
I had the same thought. I couldn't honestly listen to very much, but she mentioned Sienna being upset. It's a wonder she noticed, but anyway.

Those kids see her caterwauling with self pity so often, they are probably used to it. It's a bit disconcerting to see adults crying, when you're a child.

Nothing wrong with children knowing that adults do cry, of course.
But in her case, it's as always, all about her. 🙄

Reactions: 13
Jesus lord I'm only catching up on the cat craic now.

Is she well??? Like seriously? Framing fur and whiskers??

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.