Faces By Grace #119 Greases anxiety will not win, not by the hair on her chunky chin chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The breakup of Mags’ marriage has hit greasy the hardest. She’s down a house to dump the kids because Mags seems to be living with Anne now.

#AllAboutGrease
---
I think it's unlikely he's away on a bank holiday weekend? Now I know Tik Tok aren't Irish and wouldn't care about our calender. I think he's golfing or possibly has just refused to be like a sardine for the weekend.
It’s even worse if he’s off golfing when he’s always away midweek for “work”.

Reactions: 16
I think it's unlikely he's away on a bank holiday weekend? Now I know Tik Tok aren't Irish and wouldn't care about our calender. I think he's golfing or possibly has just refused to be like a sardine for the weekend.
He seems to just no go to the caravan, going by how cramped it is, I wouldn't either. Ours is a 3 bed and we tend to go alone with our lot, and then book other family units in for their slots. I would absolutely not be sleeping on the couch :D

Reactions: 8
He seems to just no go to the caravan, going by how cramped it is, I wouldn't either. Ours is a 3 bed and we tend to go alone with our lot, and then book other family units in for their slots. I would absolutely not be sleeping on the couch :D
You’d think the 4 of them would go on their own for quality time and take advantage of it. But they’d have no babysitters then which is clearly an issue for them both.

Reactions: 14
I'd say she's stomping around in a huff because she's not in Ibeeeza for the Shein gig which looks like great fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is kips away again?
Grease is the pits but he’s barely around to support her? Does he pretend to be working to her? I don’t understand why he’d need to travel so much in that job. Who’d even agree to that with 2 small kids?
If you lived with greasey you’d look for any chance to travel and get away from her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Only he has popped up once or twice lately I'd wonder had they split, such a strange dynamic they have going on
Wouldn’t be surprised if she left him to take the attention away from Mags and Lindsey, poor greasey probably moist thinking of the likes of she was a single mudder

Reactions: 4
Wouldn’t be surprised if she left him to take the attention away from Mags and Lindsey, poor greasey probably moist thinking of the likes of she was a single mudder
Nah, I’m sure she’d mention on socials…. She’d get even more mileage out of it than the dead cat.

Reactions: 6
If you lived with greasey you’d look for any chance to travel and get away from her
He’s as equally responsible for the kids as she is. I think they’re only together because of the kids at this point. Yet neither is exactly parent of the year material. It’s a weird set up.

Reactions: 18
He’s as equally responsible for the kids as she is. I think they’re only together because of the kids at this point. Yet neither is exactly parent of the year material. It’s a weird set up.
No they are not and he is a bad why have kids and be like that. No emotional stability at all from either of them
They have strangest relationship ever ever they don’t seem do anything together unless it’s a freebie

Reactions: 12
Nah, I’m sure she’d mention on socials…. She’d get even more mileage out of it than the dead cat.
She’s too busy talking about chin hairs and rainbow bridge, and we all know she’s shite at putting content out when it’s meant to go out.. how many times did she “forget” to post until after the actual event or add

Reactions: 5
It’s only a minor thing but once again a small statement that gives a big glimpse into exactly how useless she is as a parent.
Her story of the convo with H & S asking to go to the beach and get in the water and she says “no you’ll just moan on the way back to the mobile” and then “there were tears on the way back”.
Like sorry what?
The only option for the kids is to have fun at the beach / in the sea on their holiday but then have to walk back wet and cold? ? Like why?!
Can she not bring towels and a change of clothes for them so they can dry off straight away?
Does she seriously not hear herself or realise how incredibly dumb and negligent and totally incapable of the most basic tasks she is ?!
Same again with bringing Kara back soaking wet (she’d no problem letting the bleeding dog play int the sea!) and into the mobile to stink up the place. Same as letting Nanny Anne cook for them all and clean up after H’s mess with the sand and juice. Same as neglecting to investigate his speech and hearing issues for 5 YEARS!!!
Like get up off your arse Greasy and engage your brain and anticipate and care for those children’s most basic bloody needs. Try putting them first for once even.
She’s SUCH a weapon.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
She has absolutely no self awareness and doesn’t realise how badly she comes across with her interactions with the kids
She is a horrible person and mother

Reactions: 26
Was she not meant to be in Ibiza with Dom? I see her stories this morning about having H out sleeping with her

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.