Faces By Grace #117 She photoshops for the masses, but really has 2 arses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she has not one,.not 2, but 3 seating areas (hammock incl) and no space for toys. Wow.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
What a dirty scruff bag the pair of them
Big lazy lumps of lard
Clean ur bleeping garden that's vile to let that happen time and time again because you know someone else earning a living (a real one) will do it for free

Next week she will be back to mrs green fingers in her garden growing shite
She's filthy

Reactions: 19
Didn’t she “harvest” spinach last summer too from a cuh lihhl poh? 🥴 had to text Kips about it.

0C7CA334-F9A0-4002-872A-004C97258236.jpeg

What a dose!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
All of the forest/field wedding pics are so strange to look at, it’s so not ‘her’ (or ‘them’, as a couple). She’s barely put a toe outside of the industrial estate she lives beside since the wedding, I don’t see her as a nature lover at all.
Ah come on what about her classic boot picnic era 🙈😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The free cleaning from these lads won’t last forever and eventually she’ll have to clean up that mess herself, it’ll be some land she’ll get 😷

Reactions: 7
O
Just had a look at that carpet cleaning page. The absolute DIRT of Ali dees sofa. That's so embarrassing. I don't care how many kids she has.... clean your bloody sofa !!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Omfg i just had a look. Seriously if your kids are that bad just use a few throws on the couch and wash them. Scarlet for them all.

Reactions: 9
O
Omfg i just had a look. Seriously if your kids are that bad just use a few throws on the couch and wash them. Scarlet for them all.
It's disgusting. I always had leather sofas when my were little for easy cleaning.
There's no excuse for allowing your furniture or back garden to get that filthy.

But sure they know it will get cleaned for free so they don't give a tit!

Reactions: 6
This one can't clean her small suburban garden patios but wants a big country house with loads of land.... I can envisage the state of the place 🤦

Reactions: 16
Just discovered there’s an American MUA that does the NJ Housewives makeup and she’s @facesbygrace 😂😂
That’s how lazy she is she couldn’t even be the first on Instagram to have her handle without the numbers
---
Ali’s reel is vile. No amount of free stuff could make me post something like that and admit to being so scruffy. Imagine what would come off graces one

Reactions: 8
There are some really bad photos on that company’s page, some people are absolutely filthy.

Reactions: 5
Holy Jaysis I've seen cleaner sofas in skips than AliDs. How on earth could you let it get that bad, filthy pigs. I've 5 kids and they spill stuff of course but you clean it when they've gone to bed and it's dry the next morning. Absolutely vile the dirt of that water.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.