Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion-
MY weddin's me life, I'm crispy's new wife. Me bewwwbs hangin' low wih me hair In a bow.

• Haha
Reactions: 51

purpleorangepink

Rosie on her regular holiday to Portugal with her family, living in a mansion in Malahide, somehow making a fortune selling fleeces and this one affiliating links to a poxy Shein blouse. She is so far behind where she could have been, they started influencing at the same time. Sheer laziness has her broke and irrelevant.

Reactions: 51

LittleBittle85

No I said same I did a half marathon few years back trained for months and took me an hour and 12 minutes to do a 13k so wtf is she doing she’s definitely not running the whole 5k maybe walking and running that’s only reason why it’s taken her so long
A half marathon is 13 miles or 21k, did you do 13k or 21k? 13k in 1hr 12 is good going but it’s not a half marathon.
[/QUOTE]

Jaysis christ nobody cares who did what in what time 😒 Let it goooooo for the love of goddddd 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

FishnChips

Chatty Member
I’m a similar age to Grace. I can’t get my head around the cheap, flimsy, made for teenage disco fashion choices. When I go to weddings I want to look classy, elegant even! Why does she want to look so cheap! No one I know dresses like her for occasions. I really genuinely don’t understand it.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Dusty2020

VIP Member
She’s invited to dinner and asked to bring dessert and she forgets… Christ on a bike she’s capable of absolutely nothing, nada, not one thing. She’s a hopeless cause

• Haha
Reactions: 45

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Anyone remember when Sienna was little and she went to work in Pelo as a make up artist on a Saturday? She lasted about 3 weeks. She turned up one day with wet hair and expected the girls to blow dry it for her !

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Doesn't that show the type of person she is..

Worked with someone who has a sick child..

Gives less that €10 .

After been given thousands and thousands of free clothes, make up, skin care, house cleans, car cleans, trips away, home appliances including 3 coffee machines, cooker, hotel stays here, free food , free kids toys, free kids clothes and shoes ...

Shows her greed.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

ny_style

VIP Member
This trend of getting young children to perform like monkeys in front of a camera for thousands of strangers needs to stop.

Reactions: 41

Tank Girl

VIP Member
The sambas. I’m roasting from embarrassment. Not an original thought in any of their little brains

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

jazzbot

VIP Member
Didn’t she “harvest” spinach last summer too from a cuh lihhl poh? 🥴 had to text Kips about it.

0C7CA334-F9A0-4002-872A-004C97258236.jpeg

What a dose!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

nervousshock

VIP Member
There was a moment when she was an influencer where she came on her stories and said what sizes her kids were in and that they needed a summer (or winter) wardrobe.

Everything those kids have are free things, where they’re brought, what they experience.

I usually am disgusted at huns nabbing things for free but I’m genuinely delighted for graces kids because they are the kids we talk about who have nothing. They need those trips or days out more than my kid; or your kid. Our kids are loved and cherished and in the best of gear, I have no doubt.

What she is doing is nothing short of neglect and just because it doesn’t meet the neglect of having Tusla step in is not the flex the likes of her thinks it is.

I’d never get over being questioned re: my children’s welfare, happiness, cleanliness. I’d have holes in my own clothes before I’d ever send them out without a coat, dirty or in clothes that are too small.

My brats don’t even go to bed in mismatched pjs.

• Heart
Reactions: 37