Faces By Grace #117 She photoshops for the masses, but really has 2 arses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure what’s bothering me more, the photoshop or the absolute dirt of the skirting board. The corner part where her feet are.

Im not clicking the link to find out but searched by image..is the dress from shein?
She's put up af and ad in her stories. She must be hard up for money.

Reactions: 1
It won't be long until Dim and Jen post some unedihed pics of her.
I'd say she looks something similar to a pig in a blanket.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Again she could have made some content out of the new car. People are interested in the range of an electric car, the cost of running, home charging etc.
Yeah but she didn’t get it for free so won’t give free ads to the company. She can’t do a decent ad when she’s being paid

Reactions: 4
I’m not going to lie…I just glanced at the photo and for some reason thought she had uploaded a photo of what she used to look
Like…ie it was a photo from years ago she was posting… some would think that’s a compliment ..but it’s not..how much photoshopping has she done and angles???is she not embarrassed??? She had photos of herself and videos for the gym a few days ago … why photoshop

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.