Faces By Grace #117 She photoshops for the masses, but really has 2 arses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TikTok making 250 people redundant today
That's awful. Look I hope ot doesn't affect them, but she really needs to wake up & support her family. Her laziness is off the scale.
Her garden is small & the filth was truly shocking. Zero care for anything or appreciation or any desire to be house proud
But she knows she'll get it cleaned for free , so why bother, just leave the filth accumulate.
Is she not mortified that her garden "before & after" pictures are being use to highlight how much that cleaning company can do, even for the grubbiest of houses

She has no excuse for such laziness

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Sure she blamed the winter for her disgusting garden. We all had the same winter Grace but most of us have a bit of pride and actually clean and are not lazy, dirty sloths.

Reactions: 17
Do they not own a power washer? You can get them cheap enough in Lidl/Aldi.
---
The threat of redundancy is not a nice thing to be faced with. The rumours of it internally in a business in the days/weeks leading up to an announcement are worrying and stressful for staff and their families. We've been through that ourselves more than once. After the initial shock and upset, you then sit down and do the maths, work out your options etc. How does this not give her a boot up the hole to do something with her so called influencing career?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
I cleaned our patio with my two year old in half an hour. She’s just incredibly lazy. I’m not one bit influenced, I’m disgusted by her

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She wouldnt care if Kips lost his job. He would immediately go back to plumbing the only difference would be no working from home. Kids will be fucked into more daycare.

Reactions: 12
I know it’s been said before, but she gets so much for nothing that she actually appreciates nothing. She got that garden completed as part of a collab and got gifted the furniture if memory serves correctly and look at the state she lets it get to. Cleaning the garden is such an easy and fun thing to do with kids - whack their wellies on and let them use the hose…. She’s infuriatingly lazy!

Reactions: 30
They must get good bit of business from doing hers and her sharing it they keep going back and doing hers for free

Reactions: 4
She wouldnt care if Kips lost his job. He would immediately go back to plumbing the only difference would be no working from home. Kids will be fucked into more daycare.
Exactly! Nothing would make her get up off her arse.

Money struggles are bad enough but one person refusing to work and get reliable income would put a strain on any relationship

Reactions: 11
The state of her garden. I'm mortified for her. I've similar paving in mine and once over the winter on a dry day I threw down some washing powder and a bit of water and brushed it around. Makes such a difference come now. Suppose I paid for my garden to be done so I appreciate it more than the slobs.

Reactions: 25
Honestly how is she not really embarrassed. The winter weather did us dirty. No, actually sitting around being unemployed, lazy and unwilling to engage in any doing any chore that you might possibly get for free made your garden dirty. What a terrible example she is for her children.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The state of her garden. I'm mortified for her. I've similar paving in mine and once over the winter on a dry day I threw down some washing powder and a bit of water and brushed it around. Makes such a difference come now. Suppose I paid for my garden to be done so I appreciate it more than the slobs.
The lidl washing powder works wonders

Reactions: 6
Haven’t been watching her a lot
But did she come on and mention the new car she got? 241
Seen her in city west shopping centre

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.