Faces By Grace #117 She photoshops for the masses, but really has 2 arses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh boy oh boy a new thread already?

This month we were treated to:
Baking banana bread…again
Nips, so many nips
The absolute shitshow that was that red dress
Many upshots of Grease’s chins as she did the food shop
The magical disappearance and reappearance of about 3 clothes sizes

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Literally about €20 worth of stuff from tiger - would ya be guilty and I hate when they say I popped along and got this etc cause it’s so nice /cute blah blah … you did pop along and get it alright but only cause you got it for nothing … tries to be so relatable but it’s like nah you
selling your soul for a bit stuff from Tiger 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Did she tack on an aul wan filter or is our grease just looking like tit as usual?
Should I start a poll? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't believe she left the house looking like that in that red dress. She obviously didn't do a twirl in front of the mirror before she left to see herself from the side or the back. No wonder she was sitting at the back of the room she didn't want anyone sitting behind her to be subjected to the view of her two arses.

Reactions: 19
Imagine two children being so unused to their room being tidied that they scream with excitement 🙁

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She went to the gym and is now going for beauty treatments. Holy duck! That is absolutely disgusting. I’m sorry but she is a dirty bleep!

Reactions: 33
Scruff to the max stomping round the park as if she’s waiting for a fight 😭 the wiry baby hairs as well, electric shock ‘vibes’

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Sad, isn't it. And their beds being changed. That must happen only once in a blue moon. 🥴
I don’t know any child that screams over a clean room or bedsheets. Really gives you a glimpse into the state they must have to live in with those two useless lumps.
---
They don’t sleep in their own beds every night. They’re at various family ‘sleepovers’.
Exactly! Caravan will be open soon surely? They’ll be carted off there for the summer.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.