Faces By Grace #117 She photoshops for the masses, but really has 2 arses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just discovered there’s an American MUA that does the NJ Housewives makeup and she’s @facesbygrace 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
It was more like 4 grand for sure. Everyone says she stole the vibe from Dom but Doms dress was totally different ? I don’t get that part. Dom has no Boho vibe whatsoever she’s pure fast fashion so I find that part weird tbf.
I think people mean Doms first wedding that was cancelled. She did a post in the dress on the day she was supposed to be married.

Reactions: 13
I think people mean Doms first wedding that was cancelled. She did a post in the dress on the day she was supposed to be married.
Yes. I mean that one too. It’s a totally different more princess like dress. I remember it because the first time I saw Dom was the back of that dress my cousin sent it to me. It’s nothing like Graces.

Reactions: 3
I’m actually looking for carpet cleaner at the moment and spotted that company but am now actively avoiding them now due to associating with this clown and Denise pelo! She’s probably getting sofas, chairs, garden power washed and garden furniture so over 500euro worth of cleaning for nothing only to dribble and drool and sweah all over them again for free she has no moral compass this one

Reactions: 18
It was only a few months since they were there. Like you would think with them being friends she would pay them
---
The last time she shared them as a friend they were in 2 days later cleaning her sofas, so I bet they will be in cleaning her garden now for the summer
Ah I was right they are in doing her garden

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
It was only a few months since they were there. Like you would think with them being friends she would pay them
---

Ah I was right they are in doing her garden
Stop! Professionals cleaning her outdoor cushions cos she couldn’t be arsed to put them away for the winter!
God almighty - would she not grab a power washer and do it herself ? It’d actually give her something to do and be a bit of exercise - bit of sweeping and weeding too and she’d have burnt off a load of cals without even having to go to de’ Jim !
I love power washing my patio and deck every spring ! It’s so satisfying ☺

Reactions: 14
Stop! Professionals cleaning her outdoor cushions cos she couldn’t be arsed to put them away for the winter!
God almighty - would she not grab a power washer and do it herself ? It’d actually give her something to do and be a bit of exercise - bit of sweeping and weeding too and she’d have burnt off a load of cals without even having to go to de’ Jim !
Yeah but you probably don’t live in your own filth?
These ones appreciate nothing and have no respect for anything because they get everything handed to them, like Mrs makeup letting her kids scribble on her sofa, easy know she gets it cleaned for free!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Very appropriate username! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes. I mean that one too. It’s a totally different more princess like dress. I remember it because the first time I saw Dom was the back of that dress my cousin sent it to me. It’s nothing like Graces.
It’s the boho theme she copied from Dom’s first wedding plans. (And Niamhs!) It’s the last theme in the world you’d pick for the two walruses. Even down to the bridal shop Grease made a beeline for and didn’t look at anything else. Owner was clearly mortified of Grease yet asked Dim to do ads. Not an original thought in her body. Had to just copy what she saw others doing at the time.

She should’ve stayed true to herself and had a tracksuit and bahhered sausage theme.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wow she is sneaky!!! 2 days ago they were ‘friends’ she’s just sharing out of the goodness of her heart and now it’s a ‘collab’.

Manky manky garden as well, what’s she so busy doing that she can’t scrub that patio tile with a stiff sweeping brush every month or 2

Reactions: 15
How are we at the end of (yet another) Grace thread and it’s been more mumsnet and speculating galore due to her absent and dire content when she does put it up! You’d have to laugh! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my god who on earth put that video clip together?! It is so jarring and jumpy it would actually hurt your eyes.

Reactions: 2
Newbie here. Has Grace or anyone else ever mentioned that she might have Cushing’s syndrome? My friend just got diagnosed which prompted me to learn a bit about it. I couldn’t help but think Grace seems to have a few signs of it.

Reactions: 2
Wow she is sneaky!!! 2 days ago they were ‘friends’ she’s just sharing out of the goodness of her heart and now it’s a ‘collab’.

Manky manky garden as well, what’s she so busy doing that she can’t scrub that patio tile with a stiff sweeping brush every month or 2
Sure she admitted she had her 70 plus year old Mam weeding that garden last summer for her. Herself looking out with her lihhl coffee.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Sure she admitted she had her 70 plus year old Mam weeding that garden last summer for her. Herself looking out with her lihhl coffee.
Dont forget she had sienna picking up dog tit in the garden too.

State of that garden. She appreciates nothing.

• Wow
  • Sick
Newbie here. Has Grace or anyone else ever mentioned that she might have Cushing’s syndrome? My friend just got diagnosed which prompted me to learn a bit about it. I couldn’t help but think Grace seems to have a few signs of it.
She's had every test in the world, she came on obviously angry one day after getting blood results, which I'm assuming were fine, give she's shared vag infections and incontinence content before.

Anyone horrified by the garden filth, never forget the kitchen blinds filth......

Just had a look at that carpet cleaning page. The absolute DIRT of Ali dees sofa. That's so embarrassing. I don't care how many kids she has.... clean your bloody sofa !!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.