Faces By Grace #117 She photoshops for the masses, but really has 2 arses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do her nails keep breaking she does feck all
exactly I have biab on mine, mine are longer than hers, I have 1 tip on my index finger, trying to get stickers off something and I snapped that one šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚
otherwise I've no issues, wash dishes with them, *shock horror* go to the gym, and everything else a normal busy mother does.
WTF is she doing to them?

Reactions: 3
exactly I have biab on mine, mine are longer than hers, I have 1 tip on my index finger, trying to get stickers off something and I snapped that one šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚
otherwise I've no issues, wash dishes with them, *shock horror* go to the gym, and everything else a normal busy mother does.
WTF is she doing to them?
Scratching her arse

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Chris has slimmed down since the wedding. I'm happy for him.
The only good thing I had to say about the wedding was her makeup was stunning.
That's about it.

Reactions: 5
Why does she look like sheā€™s about to pull her earrings off and batter the bejesus out of whoever she can in every single photo? Blushing bride me arse!

Reactions: 12
She looks to have had a lip flip done again. Thatā€™s why thereā€™s a shadow under her nose

Reactions: 3
Got a bag of compost for another stab at her ā€œgardening eraā€. I canā€™t wait for the annual tour around the garden thatā€™s filthy, cushions left out all year to go green and mouldy, cluttered with every bit of furniture you could possibly fit into it, while she points out all her dead plants, the plants her Mam planted and all the other ones while telling us she doesnā€™t know what any of them are šŸ˜­šŸ˜­
Oh and her herb ā€œtroughā€ that never sees the light of day for the rest of the year after her obligatory insta post about it. Didnā€™t she try to grow a load of herbs and even carrots last year . . . šŸ„•? šŸ˜­
Sheā€™d be far too lazy to actually water, repot, prune, weed, clean and tidy and actually work to keep a nice garden.
It really is rinse and repeat with her isnā€™t it!?

And yet another rinse and repeat with ANOTHER step challenge ā€œhold myself accountableā€ attempt. Like face it Grease - youā€™ll never consistently ā€œget your steps inā€ because you hate exercise and are a lazy lump. If it hasnā€™t become a habit to exercise consistently and get X number of steps in daily by now after years of trying to do it you never will.
Just find some kind of hobby you do actually like, or go and do a course or train for a skill or something . Or just get a job and be done with the boredom and monotony of having nothing to do all day every day šŸ™„

Reactions: 18
Just seen alidee getting her couch cleaned with her ā€œcompetitionā€™ā€ wtf is wrong with people I have had 3 small kids and my couch never looked like that or greasys , had the couch a good 10 years too and it was still perfect , donā€™t understand how dirty they are

Reactions: 12
Spare me the wedding spam any chance she gets. Whatā€™s the deal with not liking white jeans but buying them anyway? She bursting out of them.

Reactions: 7
I think I found the threads here around the time of the wedding - the dress, I just couldn't imagine it looking good on anyone tbh. It was so awful. And no matter how many times she trots out those photos, it ain't going to look any better! šŸ˜

Reactions: 8
I think I found the threads here around the time of the wedding - the dress, I just couldn't imagine it looking good on anyone tbh. It was so awful. And no matter how many times she trots out those photos, it ain't going to look any better! šŸ˜
Itā€™s so cheap looking considering what it cost. I think it would look that way on anyone. Friend of mine wore a similar style ( without the old manā€™s crack ) and it looked stunning. It was expensive too but looked it.

Reactions: 6
Didn't she pay 2.5K for it or more even?? It was a little like Doms original dress and I think it would have looked great on Dom. Grace didn't listen to the bridal shop staff. I was her size getting married and the staff told me in a nice way what would suit me and I went with it. She refused to even wear a bra FFS.

Reactions: 6
Didn't she pay 2.5K for it or more even?? It was a little like Doms original dress and I think it would have looked great on Dom. Grace didn't listen to the bridal shop staff. I was her size getting married and the staff told me in a nice way what would suit me and I went with it. She refused to even wear a bra FFS.
I thought it was close to 4k

• Wow
It was more like 4 grand for sure. Everyone says she stole the vibe from Dom but Doms dress was totally different ? I donā€™t get that part. Dom has no Boho vibe whatsoever sheā€™s pure fast fashion so I find that part weird tbf.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.