Faces By Grace #117 She photoshops for the masses, but really has 2 arses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say that dress was OTT for wherever they went last night. Few shots in Jens and a pub in Tallllahhhhh with Manky Mo from the gym. And she turns up with her arse hanging out 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

there's no way that's her real size. Does she think we are blind ? We saw her real figure ( which there is nothing wrong with ) in the baking video last week.
She's fooling no one but herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Comments on the picture People telling her how all her hard is paying off
It’s photoshopped to death
Seriously are people blind

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She only photo from last night is that angled photoshopped one .. no videos or candid photos to see the real here …

Reactions: 4
Isn't it odd that none of them have posted anything? Dom and Denise must have been out too.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Slightly off topic but did you see Carters note to Jen in the card ? She must be trying to buy a house .

Reactions: 2
The take a pic of me in me gaff before I head out is so juvenile. Shes a big child. Also should the patio clean not be #collab so sneaky hiding the #

Reactions: 16
Her content is just sad, she only really posting for the sake for posting. It’s not a job pet it’s a just hobby and you’re addicted to your phone and attention. Get some help and a job.

Reactions: 14
Haven’t looked at Dom’s page since she shared THAT reel. But had a nosey today just to see if greasy was on her stories 🤪

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.