Faces by Grace #103 Takin me coffee into gym class, any excuse to sih on me ass... (tbc)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s had loads of Kerry Hanaphy facials over the years. I bet you have Grace - how many have you actually paid for though?

Reactions: 19
Had a look at the website to see if there is any relation to Dermalogica at all, seeing as she is going to their event after, and saw this ‘Enjoy the benefits of a degreasing cleanser’ 😂😂 By facial, does she mean even more botox? As for going to a reformer pilates class after a facial, her face will sting like a MF! https://www.kerryhanaphy.com/

Reactions: 4
In order to keep this on topic of Grace.. she’s a weapon.

Otherwise… who in gods name is this about?? 13K followers, 5 kids… baffled but so unbelievably nosey

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Can someone explain why Grease cried so much during the Barbie movie or is it just her usual attention seeking? I haven’t seen it but thought it was a comedy!? No one I know who saw it said it was sad!?

Reactions: 14
The part where Barbie experienced "life" and the memories that come with it, is beautiful and I suppose emotional but like, to start bawling during it especially when you're 7 year old is with you is odd, but sadly I suspect Sienna and Hayden are so used to her by now

Reactions: 10
Can someone explain why Grease cried so much during the Barbie movie or is it just her usual attention seeking? I haven’t seen it but thought it was a comedy!? No one I know who saw it said it was sad!?
I cried three times myself at it. Yes it’s funny but quite emotional in parts too. It’s a great film. Nothing wrong with showing your emotions at all. I get teary watching Bluey with my kids but I don’t cry as a rule.

Reactions: 7
Always on the verge on tears feeling sorry for herself but if something happens to the kids I'd say they are just told to press the heart on their hand or some other bs.

Reactions: 11
I cried three times myself at it. Yes it’s funny but quite emotional in parts too. It’s a great film. Nothing wrong with showing your emotions at all. I get teary watching Bluey with my kids but I don’t cry as a rule.
Not defending her but Agreed here .. there is some emotional parts in it and heard loads say they shed a tear nothing wrong with that at all

Reactions: 1
Not defending her but Agreed here .. there is some emotional parts in it and heard loads say they shed a tear nothing wrong with that at all
I’ve seen the part that she’s saying she cried at. Probably cried out of guilt. The entire monologue was about the sacrifices mothers make to allow their daughters to thrive. How mothers stand out of the spotlight to let it shine on their daughters. I bawled because I reminded me how much my mam did for us as kids. Went above and beyond so we could have the life she dreamed of. Grace is one of the most selfish mothers I’ve seen. There’s no way it was relatable to her

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ve seen the part that she’s saying she cried at. Probably cried out of guilt. The entire monologue was about the sacrifices mothers make to allow their daughters to thrive. How mothers stand out of the spotlight to let it shine on their daughters. I bawled because I reminded me how much my mam did for us as kids. Went above and beyond so we could have the life she dreamed of. Grace is one of the most selfish mothers I’ve seen. There’s no way it was relatable to her
Definitely sounds like she was crying from guilt. She runs away from her poor daughter!

Reactions: 5
She's shown so many times that she genuinely thinks she is truly an amazing mother, I dont for one second think she ever feels guilt for anything or didnt think that applied to her.

Reactions: 9
Coz she probably had to pay for the tickets & treats on this trip to the cinema!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Went go see it yesterday and it was utter crap. No idea why she was crying.

Reactions: 6
Are they new sunglasses 😄!
She sounded sheepish there asking for a vote f knowing full well she hasn’t a hope😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Went go see it yesterday and it was utter crap. No idea why she was crying.
I loved it. Loved the message about men vs women and what happens when men feel threatened. Anyway I'd say all that went over her head she's too stupid.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.