Faces by Grace #103 Takin me coffee into gym class, any excuse to sih on me ass... (tbc)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone tell me where she gets the confidence I recently put on some weight went up a dress size I'm in a 12 which I know is by no means big but doesn't suit me cause Mt height etc but I would never wear some of the tit she puts on her be way too self conscious

Reactions: 15
Grace mongey gernon you have actually achieved the impossible. For the first time in my life I’m actually lost for words. I need to go lie down after seeing that.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I cannot believe she wore that! The sweat marks in all the wrong places will be shocking

What poor fecker had to video the twirling kebab?!

I feel like a need to report a crime! 😲
I can see her mini mongey... I actually cannot get over her, the sheer confidence/ balls to wear that ( almost give her credit)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I cannot believe she wore that! The sweat marks in all the wrong places will be shocking

What poor fecker had to video the twirling kebab?!

I feel like a need to report a crime! 😲
I can see her mini mongey... I actually cannot get over her, the sheer confidence/ balls to wear that ( almost give her credit)
Twirling kebab, mini mongey I’m crying laughing 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
And she's at the matchdicks event...see Louise mcsharry ....

Shock horror...another barely there dress, tits flapping, she wouldn't want to bend down or poor maxi poo will see all of her talent!

Ah the working day of an influencer...never done! One free food event after another!

Reactions: 12
Omg how the duck did she think that was ok to wear to an event. Check out lynn Kelly’s stories to see her face in the group photo. She sticks out like a sore thumb.

Reactions: 4
Looking at her day, and that of any other influencer, the events are just ridiculous aren’t they? And certainly not conducive to family / working life at all.

Reactions: 8
Looking at her day, and that of any other influencer, the events are just ridiculous aren’t they? And certainly not conducive to family / working life at all.
It's ridiculous & quite frankly embarrassing. This is not work, it's actually an insult to actual working people, you know the ones who have to clock in for minimum 8 hours a day, no naps allowed, plan annual leave with x amount of days

The vast majority of the influencers just got v lucky that Instagram took off & they somehow cobbled a "job" from.likes.

So one year of match dick Ireland...is this like a shareholder meeting? Will they be reviewing their business (cough cough!) For the past year?

Christ they are an embarrassment, licking each others arses whilst thrown together for free food!

Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion: I tink I luk fab, like a a twirling kebab, matchdicks anniversary, hey it's like My birthing day

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.