Faces by Grace #103 Takin me coffee into gym class, any excuse to sih on me ass... (tbc)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She got her done Tuesday but in the video with the kids it's tied up ? Surely her bangs are short now and won't tie up ?

Reactions: 2
Hi gimme dahs, I'm back from a well earned me me me holiday. Not a child in sight. I was influenced by greasy to ignore my kids and head to the airport early. While I was away I knew I had made the right decision to be selfish when right in front of me was greasys dad floating down from the sky as a black feather to congratulate me on my successful lazy me me me holiday. Great to be back ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No doubt she'll be off to see Annie with Sienna soon. I see a few others have gone on freebie tickets

• Angry
Reactions: 5
It's not normal the level of anger I feel when she says 'hello everyone'. The smugness is off the charts. The woman literally does nothing except go out eat free food and grab anything going that's free. What exactly is she contributing to Society? Never any volunteering work. Nothing. Such a self absorbed and obsessed individual.

Reactions: 28
Where did she say this? Her caption yesterday said “clearing out the kids room”
No she didn't say it. The other poster said Tiktok want people back in the office. No need for Chris to have that office if that's the case.

Gone in the mornings... daytime to herself...gone in the evenings. Does a week here and there in the mobile. I'm getting single Aunt vibez
Are the kids not with her during the day? They aren't back to school until next week .

Reactions: 2
It's not normal the level of anger I feel when she says 'hello everyone'. The smugness is off the charts. The woman literally does nothing except go out eat free food and grab anything going that's free. What exactly is she contributing to Society? Never any volunteering work. Nothing. Such a self absorbed and obsessed individual.
That’s it exactly. She’s so bleeping smug you’d love to slap her.

I know she probably thinks her make up looks glowy and dewy but she actually looks like a shiny oily disco ball!!! Especially in the elevator video you can see how badly matched the color is to her skin. She obviously didn't get any freebies to match her sunbed tanned face!! 🙈🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 14
There was food involved... 🤣

I was reading old threads recently and someone said if she was at the Taj Mahal she would be posing with her toasted sandwich and making sure that got into the shot. Something along those lines. It made me lol. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ment to post this yesterday and forgot ....

Her friend Denise who has very recently had twin baby boys was giving away for free the maternity clothes she was gifted. And there's Greasy selling her dirty stained free rags on depop.
I like Denise, yeah she's gotten some freebies but she is very transparent about it
Grease claims to give weekly to charity (lol) yet sells old damaged make up stained clothes marked “brand new” and has sold clearly USED make up palettes etc 🤢🤢🤢🤢 I’ve reported her twice on there and got no reply!
---
I know she probably thinks her make up looks glowy and dewy but she actually looks like a shiny oily disco ball!!! Especially in the elevator video you can see how badly matched the color is to her skin. She obviously didn't get any freebies to match her sunbed tanned face!! 🙈🙈🙈🙈
She’s always been shocking at make up. Look at this gem from your MUA girl;

5AEFFA4A-837E-4DDE-9493-4A2B4993C4EC.jpeg

Mitch’s old account (tagging the Grace Mongey Gernon profile recently changed from Sienna);
CC665613-81E1-4EDF-B5B8-B79F09FE786D.jpeg

She must have gone about the kids on the podcast and had to remove Siennas profile to help prove her point. The timing is bang on.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Rob Kenny saying it’s Matchstick’s first birthday today so a party bus organised, will Grace be there? Didn’t hear mention of it this morning in her story

Reactions: 9
Rob Kenny saying it’s Matchstick’s first birthday today so a party bus organised, will Grace be there? Didn’t hear mention of it this morning in her story
She wasn’t at their last get together either. That gang hates her and She must know it to say she didn’t go to that freebie festival with them. First time she didn’t scream gimme dah!?

Even Maxi must be exhausted from her at this stage responding to her complaints.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.