Mylife_withfive_ #2 Her fella was in court for texting a teen, but all she cares about is her crappy reels being seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would u say she said nothing about this so called holiday as it’s not a holiday
It’s just her poxy shopping like she already does here Monday-Friday

Reactions: 2
The embarrassment of going on holiday somewhere and using your time going around tit filled bargain shops. Absolutely mortified for her. And she buys a swim thing that she’ll struggle to fit in her famous blue case. Looks like he didn’t bring her for a slap up meal and night out wherever they are. Seemed to be in her pyjamas at 6pm judging by her stories.

Apparently she told ppl her fella was a guard 🤣🤣
WHAT ......!! oh my god she's rattled someone's cage to get a mention on that group. It's been said a thousand times here it was going to go out. But she kept on and on pushing but I'd say yesterday and her lies about not having money riled people up. You can't run with the fox and hunt with the hounds.

Reactions: 6
WHAT ......!! oh my god she's rattled someone's cage to get a mention on that group. It's been said a thousand times here it was going to go out. But she kept on and on pushing but I'd say yesterday and her lies about not having money riled people up. You can't run with the fox and hunt with the hounds.
Do the people on that page know who the post is about? I'm raging I can't go for a snoop cos it's a private group 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I think the post has been deleted because I can't see it 😥😥 and I commented on it before!

Reactions: 1
I think the post has been deleted because I can't see it 😥😥 and I commented on it before!
No it's there, just seen it! Was just accepted to the group so I could have a look. You have any to scroll down alot there's so many posts

Got accepted to the Facebook group 🙌 and just finished reading the comments and OMG she will be cracking up over in England when she gets wind of it 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Got accepted to the Facebook group 🙌 and just finished reading the comments and OMG she will be cracking up over in England when she gets wind of it 🙈🙈🙈
She won't address it.. it would just bring people there and here.. and expose him

She won't address it.. it would just bring people there and here.. and expose him
True you're dead right she can't address it without exposing him. But she will lose her sh!t if she reads it 🤭 What am I saying of course she will read it, she will see it being talked about on here whenever she's on for her daily catch up 😂😂

Very close mind, you’d expect to find both in a police station
I can't get over that, someone who used to follow her a long time ago commented on the Facebook post that she used to pretend he was a garda, that's so random like 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Very close mind, you’d expect to find both in a police station
Honest to god she's crazy out. From the get go. But for a one who boosts about her law degree wouldn't she not have thought about this day catching up with her.
---
As we're nearly at yet another thread, get the suggestions in.

People in the comments reckon she posted it herself just to see what reaction she would get and test the waters
Well if it was her she's got her question answered she's just as bad as him. And them kids never came before him. Imo she's showed who's side she's on and it's he's.

Reactions: 5
Klarissa and Kealy look like brother and sister.
@woopwoop I think you should enter this comment as a thread suggestion 😂
---
The embarrassment of going on holiday somewhere and using your time going around tit filled bargain shops. Absolutely mortified for her. And she buys a swim thing that she’ll struggle to fit in her famous blue case. Looks like he didn’t bring her for a slap up meal and night out wherever they are. Seemed to be in her pyjamas at 6pm judging by her stories.
She must have been reading your comment, she's out for dinner with Creepio at a steak house tonight 😂😂😂😂
---
Oh and she gave away her "secret location" on her stories this morning, No.55 tags on the tags on the yogurts she was showing off. No.55 is a restaurant in Manchester in one of the Clayton hotels

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.