Faces by Grace #103 Takin me coffee into gym class, any excuse to sih on me ass... (tbc)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How far do they live from Chris office & what time is ment to be at work for? If her class is on at 5.20am surely she would be done & walked the dog by 7am? Long before the kids would wake???
Not when she hangs around talking shite and having a flah white with the 'gang' after. Or decides to do a 'stretch' session after her heavy lifting...

Reactions: 12
Grace being a bleeping fantastic mother yet again,....and no doubt those clothes are dirty from her being out and about as shes a kid.

I do wonder what her friends who have kids think of her parenting, especially Jen who seems to adore her son.
Also it was probably a bit chilly that time in the morning grace with a hoodie on and poor sienna in yesterdays dress with bare legs she cud have been cold but sure grace doesn’t give 2 fucks

• Sad
Reactions: 11
How far do they live from Chris office & what time is ment to be at work for? If her class is on at 5.20am surely she would be done & walked the dog by 7am? Long before the kids would wake???
I'm assuming he's "wfh" which seems to entail him doing duck all, kick in the teeth for the rest of us who actually do work from home and which has helped us have a better work life balance.

Reactions: 6
So porridge never looks very appealing in pictures but how does she make it look even more like absolute sludge. How can she even duck porridge up. Wow, the kids are definitely going to return to school happy after their summer holidays, she let them pick their own porridge toppings, wowser.

Reactions: 13
How many times does 1 person declutter
That’s all we hear about all year from this one

so Monday-Wednesday this week all she did was declutter

Reactions: 15
Sienna came in dressed this morning in yesterdays clothes they must have been on the floor from when the child went to bed so she just put same on her 🙄 poor child the mother doesn’t really care one way or the other they are only visitors anyway
The child might even have slept in those clothes.

I doubt there's any regular, caring night time routine in place with those kids. 😕

Reactions: 15
Tiktok is near harcourt so a complete nightmare of a commute. Also they hate wfh. He would be lucky to do it 1-2 days a week and that will be gone soon.

Reactions: 7
All those PR packages she used to get come with all this packaging - like Baskets and blankets - bottles and lunchboxes, gift boxes etc with product branding or for the Insta shot layout ya know the way

I bet she keeps all that shite in her hidey hole under the stairs GIMME DAH

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ment to post this yesterday and forgot ....

Her friend Denise who has very recently had twin baby boys was giving away for free the maternity clothes she was gifted. And there's Greasy selling her dirty stained free rags on depop.
I like Denise, yeah she's gotten some freebies but she is very transparent about it

Reactions: 38
BUY A bleeping BRA AND THEN WEAR THE FUCKIN BRA. mother of god where even are the boobs in the video in her room 🤔🤔 new hair cut and still just bleeping it up. She really hasn't a clue

Reactions: 10
Those spanx leggings have to be the hardest working, most worn leggings in D24

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Gone in the mornings... daytime to herself...gone in the evenings. Does a week here and there in the mobile. I'm getting single Aunt vibez

Reactions: 17
We are going to getttt sentttt ouhttttt .. why does she try to hidettt ttthe tallaghhh tttttt accentttt

Reactions: 9
Boils mu fucin blood now they are all using the Barbie movie song over everything. They obviously being brain dead don't get the meaning behind it. *either love or hate*
So stop! And yes a 6 Yr old is too young I'm in my 40s.
Pick a different tune and have an original thought in your tiny brain!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.