Faces by Grace #103 Takin me coffee into gym class, any excuse to sih on me ass... (tbc)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never had dermaplaning before but going to do exercise (sweat) right after it I wouldn’t have thought a good idea?

Reactions: 10
No it wouldnt be recommended, and reformer pilates is tough, but you will absolutely sweat if you're working hard.
If you were paying for it youd absolutely want to get the best out of the treatment but sure oul Grace knows she'll get another freebie somewhere else in a few weeks

She only ever mentioned that facial place when its free

Reactions: 10
In order to keep this on topic of Grace.. she’s a weapon.

Otherwise… who in gods name is this about?? 13K followers, 5 kids… baffled but so unbelievably nosey
My life with 5 has a thread on here

Reactions: 1
Grease claims to give weekly to charity (lol) yet sells old damaged make up stained clothes marked “brand new” and has sold clearly USED make up palettes etc 🤢🤢🤢🤢 I’ve reported her twice on there and got no reply!
---

She’s always been shocking at make up. Look at this gem from your MUA girl;

View attachment 2400908
Mitch’s old account (tagging the Grace Mongey Gernon profile recently changed from Sienna);
View attachment 2400911
She must have gone about the kids on the podcast and had to remove Siennas profile to help prove her point. The timing is bang on.
She ALWAYS looks like she's getting an awful bout of conjunctivitis when she does her makeup!!!

Also, I'm embarrassed for her after her wearing that get up to pilates.

Reactions: 9
I have seen more supportive wet paper bags. The girl is a holy show. The gifted top, gimmedah, too small, straight on to depop. Her first genuine ‘never worn’ item.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And once again using another brands free event to promote womens best. Be honest what will we be talking about. Dermalogica, pilates or that horrific outfit?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
80 likes & 3 comments after the post is up 2hrs… surely these brands must realise having Grace at their events is about as much use as an ashtray on a motorbike!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.