Faces by Grace #103 Takin me coffee into gym class, any excuse to sih on me ass... (tbc)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Ggeeeeeeee your thread title had the most votes. Unfortunately it's full brilliance doesn't fit but here it is in all it's glory:

" Takin me coffee into me class, any excuse to sih on me ass. Crackers 'n' cheese, I'm posh as can be, nothing as noice as food that's free."

Your prize is a pair of terminator sunglasses so you can look just like your girl.

Recap:
Grease is still a selfish twit:
- Went on kids holiday without her kids but brought Cripsy. Debacle ongoing.
- Wanted Kips to drive her to A&E in the middle of the night because she had a 'migraine' and needed out of hours strong pain...
-... yet went to two gym classes the same night/morning at 5am with a COFFEE in hand and went onto freebie events where she drank alcohol. After a supposed 'migraine'. Medical wonder Greasy rides again.
- She hilariously had a song from Grease on one of her reels and dressed up as Sandy. Not to be confused with Jabba the hut. Cue the onslaught of Grease lightning puns.
- The Gimme Dahs very quickly brainstormed over 100 tips that would be written in Greasy's guide to being an influencer, we could have hit the 1,000s easily. Here were the top five most liked:
1. #36. Arrange a kiss on the way down the aisle at your wedding. Hiss NOW at your partner. It will appear completely natural. @ChastityDingle
2.. #46. make everyone watch you gyrate and grind to a slow sexual love song with your uncle on your wedding day. (me)
3. #11. Style up any outfit by wearing your tits in the waistband. @SozBbz
4. #15. Get a dog and a cat and let them lick each others holes . Great content . @Malone
5. # 23. If you want to walk for an hour ...simply leave your house....Walk for half an hour, then turn around and go back to your house #mind-blowing @Tiredandemotional

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Ah @jazzbot, you did it again. Another superb recap. Now, what fun and games will thread 103 bring I wonder ?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have never had a thread title but I'm so happy that my tip about stopping for the oh so natural kiss made it to the top three 🤣

Thanks for the new thread and great recap @jazzbot and great title @Ggeeeeeeee

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Good point in last thread about the long winding drive home. They are unbelievable. Terrorizing every county.

Ah @jazzbot, you did it again. Another superb recap. Now, what fun and games will thread 103 bring I wonder ?
I'm lazier than your girl with the recaps these day-uz. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Congratulations @Ggeeeeeeee your thread title had the most votes. Unfortunately it's full brilliance doesn't fit but here it is in all it's glory:

" Takin me coffee into me class, any excuse to sih on me ass. Crackers 'n' cheese, I'm posh as can be, nothing as noice as food that's free."

Your prize is a pair of terminator sunglasses so you can look just like your girl.

Recap:
Grease is still a selfish twit:
- Went on kids holiday without her kids but brought Cripsy. Debacle ongoing.
- Wanted Kips to drive her to A&E in the middle of the night because she had a 'migraine' and needed out of hours strong pain...
-... yet went to two gym classes the same night/morning at 5am with a COFFEE in hand and went onto freebie events where she drank alcohol. After a supposed 'migraine'. Medical wonder Greasy rides again.
- She hilariously had a song from Grease on one of her reels and dressed up as Sandy. Not to be confused with Jabba the hut. Cue the onslaught of Grease lightning puns.
- The Gimme Dahs very quickly brainstormed over 100 tips that would be written in Greasy's guide to being an influencer, we could have hit the 1,000s easily. Here were the top five most liked:
1. #36. Arrange a kiss on the way down the aisle at your wedding. Hiss NOW at your partner. It will appear completely natural. @ChastityDingle
2.. #46. make everyone watch you gyrate and grind to a slow sexual love song with your uncle on your wedding day. (me)
3. #11. Style up any outfit by wearing your tits in the waistband. @SozBbz
4. #15. Get a dog and a cat and let them lick each others holes . Great content . @Malone
5. # 23. If you want to walk for an hour ...simply leave your house....Walk for half an hour, then turn around and go back to your house #mind-blowing @Tiredandemotional
I'll be back 😎😎😎😎

The tits in the waistband.... absolutely howling!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Genuinely wonder does she not get tired having to sit for hours on every post she makes, waiting to hit delete on some comments.. Like if anything is bad for her mental health, it's that. But the thing is its not everyone else, it's her. She's responsible for the comments she gets. Nobody's coming for her, they're responding to her content. Someone legitimately asked if the children enjoyed it and her response, as a gifted influencer of the centre, was to delete it. She needs to evaporate.

Reactions: 34
Genuinely wonder does she not get tired having to sit for hours on every post she makes, waiting to hit delete on some comments.. Like if anything is bad for her mental health, it's that. But the thing is its not everyone else, it's her. She's responsible for the comments she gets. Nobody's coming for her, they're responding to her content. Someone legitimately asked if the children enjoyed it and her response, as a gifted influencer of the centre, was to delete it. She needs to evaporate.
With mags on holiday she must have to do it herself this time which is why we managed to get a glimpse of some of them

Reactions: 11
Is Chris Gernon not absolutely bleeping mortified? Where is their self awareness? His colleagues are watching this. Cheap miserable bastard. Bonuses were just paid out, hope he didn’t get a cent

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Is Chris Gernon not absolutely bleeping mortified? Where is their self awareness? His colleagues are watching this. Cheap miserable bastard. Bonuses were just paid out, hope he didn’t get a cent
Imagine he didn’t tell Greasy he got a bonus and she read it here 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43
She even deleted the comment suggesting the other influencers content on it. Sour witch 😂😂😂 quick let me make a few more collages to show how great I am at my content making 🤦🤦 she should be mortified. I'd bet Chris has hightailed it back to Dublin. Sasha the cat must be fending for herself, forgotten about already.

Reactions: 23
I hope so too , I also hope they can’t afford to put their kids into camps and after school !!

Reactions: 13
Amen! His colleagues definitely read here I’m sure. He must be the water cooler topic everyday. He hasn’t taken one solitary day of AL after she banging on he had to save his days?

Would this holiday be in September? Siennas first week would be ideal. Or did your girl blow all their disposable income on herself in June?
---
She even deleted the comment suggesting the other influencers content on it. Sour witch 😂😂😂 quick let me make a few more collages to show how great I am at my content making 🤦🤦 she should be mortified. I'd bet Chris has hightailed it back to Dublin. Sasha the cat must be fending for herself, forgotten about already.
The place is tagged so I hope they read before she dirty deleted. Realistically the social person wouldn’t see until tomorrow though. That would be the ideal time to comment *wink* ! I say she has us all blocked at this stage.

Reactions: 18
Christ on a bike the pair of them at that adventure centre. 🐷🐷🐷Big fat pair of sloths in wetsuits taking the 1 night freebie and leaving their kids to be minded - AGAIN! Shame on them. By the way Grace, don’t think you’ll be taking up wakeboarding anytime soon love. The bleeping hack of the pair of them. The 2 of them squelching slowly down the slide and plopping in the water like 2 big rocks. 😳She tarnishes everything she’s associated with. Think Grace - think dirty chav neglecting her kids. The pair of them are vile vile VILE! They need to buy their children some clothes with their children’s allowance. It’s for them - not you two and your self indulgences. I fear the beautiful county of Cork has now been deemed unclean having that filthy animal and her fella there as has the lovely county of Wexford! 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Wonder whats gona happen when the kids grow up & see everything they were left out of

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I contacted Ballyhass & asked in a polite way if they forgot to mention it was a family friendly invitation to Grace! They replied in nano seconds & asked if I had seen the invitation, spelled my name incorrectly & put an emoji 🤬

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I contacted Ballyhass & asked in a polite way if they forgot to mention it was a family friendly invitation to Grace! They replied in nano seconds & asked if I had seen the invitation, spelled my name incorrectly & put an emoji 🤬
says it all really doesn’t it. baffling the people out there in paid employment who can’t even do a good job.
of all the people to ask

Reactions: 23
So the dog was also minded in Wexford 🙄
And cue all the lovey dovey child pics. As see through as a pane of glass.
Literally a walking ick.

Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion (apologies it's so early but she's boiled my blood)

Name is Faces and she's a walking ick,
Needs gifted cleaning cos she's a lazy d*ck.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.