F1 Wags #209 "Carlos loses his appendix, Logan loses his car, Max loses his cool ... 🔥"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well Max jet wasted no time getting out of Australia. Started about 10 hrs ago
Looks like some Honda duty and Ps first trip to Asia!

Reactions: 3
Having further doubts these two are banging.

Cannot even grab hands without awkwardness
Becky living her pap moment in 2nd photo

• Haha
Reactions: 11

I don't think I've seen one picture or clip of them where there seems any sexual/emotional chemistry AT ALL!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Awe... had a feeling max was holding back a lot today with P in the garage. Her little face here kills me. Looks like she'll get another chance, but of all the races she never got to be in the garage

Screenshot_20240325_011117_X.jpg

---
View attachment 2834614

She is going to stop acting?!
Wow... that's just sad.
---
Heidi and Daniel both gonna have to file for unemployment
---
Surely Heidi isn't doing real estate in NYC

Screenshot_20240325_014019_Chrome.jpg

---
Okay... she's not but lemme tell you how many failed actors I know sell apartments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

Love is in the air! Don't you see it! You hater, you! 🤭
But seriously, I always thought Carlos could have a chemistry with lamp post, but then there are his "girlfriends". :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Awe... had a feeling max was holding back a lot today with P in the garage. Her little face here kills me. Looks like she'll get another chance, but of all the races she never got to be in the garage

View attachment 2835589
---

Wow... that's just sad.
---
Heidi and Daniel both gonna have to file for unemployment
---
Surely Heidi isn't doing real estate in NYC

View attachment 2835604
---
Okay... she's not but lemme tell you how many failed actors I know sell apartments
Maybe she'll join Selling Sunset or one of those other popular real estate shows? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
First Dutch press pushing stories for Max, now the NZ press pushing stories for Liam 🤣
although if they want to be fair in any regard, he should indeed be treated the same way as Nyck 🤷‍♀️

lando living out his Only Fans dream by meeting one of the top OF creators 😆
4F4321EB-B7DB-44DE-8A39-54EE65219198.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
First Dutch press pushing stories for Max, now the NZ press pushing stories for Liam 🤣
although if they want to be fair in any regard, he should indeed be treated the same way as Nyck 🤷‍♀️
I can’t see this happening. Yes Liam is good and he will 100% have a seat next year, but Daniel is too much a part of the Red Bill family for them to dump him before even half way through the season. Yes, bad start, yes, Yuki is out forming him. But from the comments of the vcarb team, I can’t see them getting rid of him.

• Heart
I can’t see this happening. Yes Liam is good and he will 100% have a seat next year, but Daniel is too much a part of the Red Bill family for them to dump him before even half way through the season. Yes, bad start, yes, Yuki is out forming him. But from the comments of the vcarb team, I can’t see them getting rid of him.
I agree that he likely won’t get dropped, even if he continues this form. Wouldn’t at all be surprised if Marko is the one pushing this though as Daniel has made it reasonably clear he is on Horners side in the reported “power struggle”
---
Especially considering Marko is the one always managing their JR programme, he will want Liam in a seat asap before other teams start sniffing around

Reactions: 5
I agree that he likely won’t get dropped, even if he continues this form. Wouldn’t at all be surprised if Marko is the one pushing this though as Daniel has made it reasonably clear he is on Horners side in the reported “power struggle”
---
Especially considering Marko is the one always managing their JR programme, he will want Liam in a seat asap before other teams start sniffing around
I wouldn't be surprised if he was moved on, he's not performing the way they want so put him back on promotional stuff

I wouldn't be surprised if he was moved on, he's not performing the way they want so put him back on promotional stuff
I feel like this would make so much more sense all round. A better driver could have his seat and make something of it and DR could be the fake loveable rogue with all the attention he enjoys. Win win.

Also a win for me because he irritates me intensely and I’d be happy to see the back of him… but I don’t think a team principal would base many decisions on that 😂

• Heart
It's only fair. Same was true with nyck

Reactions: 3
View attachment 2835691
Anyone have the clip? I don't use F1TV
Here's a different take (and context) on the post-race interview (from someone who's clearly a big Daniel fan):

F1TV's post race show is also live streamed and posted on F1's Youtube as well if you want to see for yourself, it starts at 24:58

My take, as someone who likes both Yuki and Daniel and isn't particularly invested in the RB stuff, the people on Tumblr who already didn't like Daniel are overthinking it and being oversensitive. Everyone speaks so highly of Daniel and negative stories about him are so rare, so I really disagree with their interpretation of that moment.

Like it's one thing if they just don't like Daniel and/or think he shouldn't be in RB/F1. Some people will just rub you the wrong way. But making Daniel out to be a bully over this makes them look very silly.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Love is in the air! Don't you see it! You hater, you! 🤭
But seriously, I always thought Carlos could have a chemistry with lamp post, but then there are his "girlfriends". :rolleyes:
This is seriously ironic, he is so hot but so awkward 😅 .
Also, could this get any more boring. One week f1official posts them, another sainznews (the owner had second account love4wags but gave it to another person recently). Maybe to avoid anons from scotland that started appearing under f1official's post recently (at least claiming to be from scotland and "knowing" things). But last year it was the same, these two pages took turns in posting about them.

What I cannot understand though as I just looked at the comments- why is anyone surprised she/them behaved nicely towards fans. Why wouldn't they, assuming fans were not intrusive. And it is clear at least Rebecca doesn't mind them as she also took photos with some fans. Carlos also is usually very nice to fans.

I saw the link to dailymail.somewhere, I will need to check it. First the Sun, now DailyMail, someone is getting more famous and it is not Carlos.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.