F1 Wags #209 "Carlos loses his appendix, Logan loses his car, Max loses his cool ... 🔥"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes it looks like they do live in some weird rom-com already. 🤣 Or some very long TV show where two main characters are in love but either oblivious or just cannot admit it for many reasons so they go back and forth for 10 seasons and then finally get married in the last episode. 🤣
So we just wait 15years or so until they both retire, then we get the wedding.
😏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Carlos did say a few days ago they will become a lot closer once they retire 🤣
Lando said in one of the post race interviews that them sharing a podium is ... romantic. 🤣 Not sure what is in the water in Australia. 🤣
Oh and his Carlando picture is already his second most liked. :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Carlos did say a few days ago they will become a lot closer once they retire 🤣
Lando also said he wants someone to look after him.
I volunteer to move him with them both for housekeeping, cooking and any other needs that need meeting! 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 2833916
I can’t understand why people do this, or feel the need to show their utter “devotion” to their favourite driver by annihilating their teammate, even when they’re clearly good buds.
I also can’t stand it when people are like “I’m SUCH a big fan of (insert name here)”…but only if he’s doing well - if he’s struggling even slightly, let alone seriously….
I’m staying behind Daniel.
He is my hero.
Also when it’s not going smoothly.
I love Blake.❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Any spotting of Heidi? I only saw Daniel's dad at the race as well? Did anyone see his mum, sister and niece and nephew??

Reactions: 1
Every driver except Lewis that was asked about CH deserved to be dragged. But Daniel and Checo were the worst, they went out of their way to defend his character which is completely unnecessary. The issue for me w Daniel is the constant victimising. I didn’t like the way Mclaren handled the situation but at the end of the day, they were right to do what they did. But because it’s fun loving smiley Daniel, a lot of his fans attacked McLaren team members on social media week in week out, then none of them had an ounce of sympathy or dignity when the De Vries situation happened. Now it’s the same situation again, people saying his car isn’t the same as Yukis etc - maybe he’s just not all that? Realistically everyone knows he shouldn’t be in that seat. Do I think he’s the only driver who shouldn’t be on the grid rn? No of course not. But relative to his teammate he’s probably doing the worst of all of them. Bottas is screwed over by pit stops every race, and both Hulk and Magnussen are holding their own. That’s the reality rn
That’s not Daniels fault.
The victimising.
---
Any spotting of Heidi? I only saw Daniel's dad at the race as well? Did anyone see his mum, sister and niece and nephew??
Mum, Dad, Sister with her family.
That’s all.

Reactions: 4
That’s not Daniels fault.
The victimising.
I think what was meant by the victimising part is that he's always making out that everything is happening TO him - like it's the car, the track etc - and he takes no responsibility himself for his poor performances.
That's very much his fault, because he is in control of his own words and actions.

I think what was meant by the victimising part is that he's always making out that everything is happening TO him - like it's the car, the track etc - and he takes no responsibility himself for his poor performances.
That's very much his fault, because he is in control of his own words and actions.
Yeah he encourages his fan base by stoking the flame. There’s no accountability. You can’t just say “well this car doesn’t suit me” and think that absolves you. Even Lewis said yesterday, the car is what it is but George is dealing with it better right now. That’s what Daniel should have been saying this whole time

Reactions: 4
Of course this was the one race I decided not to watch because it was in the middle of the night ☹

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The Carlando picture is now Lando's most liked one. :sneaky: 2.2M likes against (almost) 2.1M for his out of hospital picture. 🤭
Carlando FTW 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Isa and Luisa once again promoting the same brand. Is there some rule that some brands are for wags and some are for ex-wags? 🤣
(at least they are not wearing exactly the same as last time)
1711304250979.png
1711304286650.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yeah he encourages his fan base by stoking the flame. There’s no accountability. You can’t just say “well this car doesn’t suit me” and think that absolves you. Even Lewis said yesterday, the car is what it is but George is dealing with it better right now. That’s what Daniel should have been saying this whole time
I hear you.
Sometimes there are reasons, & sometimes he just couldn’t bring it, & that’s okay unless it becomes a season long habit.
Break It Soon Boy!!!
---
View attachment 2834614

She is going to stop acting?!
Or move to another agency?
---
CARLOS' BIG EYES ARE CLOSED
But it’s not as awkward as when he gets near Rebecca!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Flavy arrived. Too late for the race though. (But guess it's a confirmation Este is staying around in Australia before the next race)
View attachment 2834228
Obligatory Koala photos
---
I’m staying behind Daniel.
He is my hero.
Also when it’s not going smoothly.
I love Blake.❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Respect for this.
I'm not a Daniel fan but I appreciate your loyalty. And you've been right so many times before.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.