F1 Wags #209 "Carlos loses his appendix, Logan loses his car, Max loses his cool ... 🔥"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish he would say no to all pr's events he is doing . Like i get he is the "face of f1 " but sometimes is better to be seen less. With Horner case he was probably the only one who said something , of course you will not bash your boss in front of the media . Max is having breakfast with Horner in the paddock and no one is saying anything 😂
And with all the Liam talk , sometimes it is better to have driver with experience . I could say same thing about Valterri , Zhou, Esteban , Logan, Kevin , Nico . They are blocking seats too from young drivers . Every weekend they are at the bottom but that is okay 🤷🏻‍♀️ I don't believe toto will take that young driver (sorry dont remember the name) . He will take someone with experience just like every other team would do 🤷🏻‍♀️
Sometimes I wish each team had three drivers on the grid each race week - two moderately to very experienced & one newbie. This way the new babies can get some real & regular experience in an F1 car, & if they spend all their time crashing into walls & each other the teams would still have the other two for potential points.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
With the CH case, lots of drivers were asked and subsequently criticised for their answers. I think DR got more hate because he's known to have participated in podcasts and other media interviews where he has portrayed a misogynistic attitude, so not a one-off.
And yes, there are many young drivers waiting to step up, some of whom or are arguably better than some currently on the grid, but the issue with DR is that Liam stepped into his car last season and performed, he hasn't.
As an experienced driver, he should also be beating his teammate week in week out, and he isn't. Just like he didn't against Lando in the 2022 McLaren.
but that is a decision made by the team and not us. They wanted him not Liam. If they really wanted Liam in the team they shouldn't choose Nyck at 1st place. It’s race 3 and people are acting like they are losing 1st place in the championship . If the car will not click with Daniel , the contract will simply end and he will be without the seat again🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
With the CH case, lots of drivers were asked and subsequently criticised for their answers. I think DR got more hate because he's known to have participated in podcasts and other media interviews where he has portrayed a misogynistic attitude, so not a one-off.
And yes, there are many young drivers waiting to step up, some of whom or are arguably better than some currently on the grid, but the issue with DR is that Liam stepped into his car last season and performed, he hasn't.
As an experienced driver, he should also be beating his teammate week in week out, and he isn't. Just like he didn't against Lando in the 2022 McLaren.
Every driver except Lewis that was asked about CH deserved to be dragged. But Daniel and Checo were the worst, they went out of their way to defend his character which is completely unnecessary. The issue for me w Daniel is the constant victimising. I didn’t like the way Mclaren handled the situation but at the end of the day, they were right to do what they did. But because it’s fun loving smiley Daniel, a lot of his fans attacked McLaren team members on social media week in week out, then none of them had an ounce of sympathy or dignity when the De Vries situation happened. Now it’s the same situation again, people saying his car isn’t the same as Yukis etc - maybe he’s just not all that? Realistically everyone knows he shouldn’t be in that seat. Do I think he’s the only driver who shouldn’t be on the grid rn? No of course not. But relative to his teammate he’s probably doing the worst of all of them. Bottas is screwed over by pit stops every race, and both Hulk and Magnussen are holding their own. That’s the reality rn

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Also Mercedes is actually a midfield team now. Their downfall is insane but at this point it’s deserved, they’re all as incompetent as each other with absolutely no accountability being taken for any of it. They’re giving Alpine vibes atm 🤣

Reactions: 6
but that is a decision made by the team and not us. They wanted him not Liam. If they really wanted Liam in the team they shouldn't choose Nyck at 1st place. It’s race 3 and people are acting like they are losing 1st place in the championship . If the car will not click with Daniel , the contract will simply end and he will be without the seat again🤷🏻‍♀️
Yep.
But the armchair expert TweetyGrammers will continue to believe that because THEY think he should be fired/demoted/resign that that’s what is going to happen.

Reactions: 2
Yep.
But the armchair expert TweetyGrammers will continue to believe that because THEY think he should be fired/demoted/resign that that’s what is going to happen.
luckily it is not our job 😂🤷🏻‍♀️ now to Enjoy all the japan /free time content 🤌🏻
---
Cheeky papa Sainz with that hand 🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've only seen little clips here and there from today's race as I'm working.

George's crash was a scary one. There definitely should have been a red flag.

Good finish for our Yukino.

Whoever said Carlos's appendix may be the butterfly effect could be right.

I will be back after work once I've fully caught up on everything

Reactions: 3
Every driver except Lewis that was asked about CH deserved to be dragged. But Daniel and Checo were the worst, they went out of their way to defend his character which is completely unnecessary. The issue for me w Daniel is the constant victimising. I didn’t like the way Mclaren handled the situation but at the end of the day, they were right to do what they did. But because it’s fun loving smiley Daniel, a lot of his fans attacked McLaren team members on social media week in week out, then none of them had an ounce of sympathy or dignity when the De Vries situation happened. Now it’s the same situation again, people saying his car isn’t the same as Yukis etc - maybe he’s just not all that? Realistically everyone knows he shouldn’t be in that seat. Do I think he’s the only driver who shouldn’t be on the grid rn? No of course not. But relative to his teammate he’s probably doing the worst of all of them. Bottas is screwed over by pit stops every race, and both Hulk and Magnussen are holding their own. That’s the reality rn
I missed what Checo said, but then I don’t tend to pay much attention to him anyway.
Something particularly 🙄 was it?

Lando is basically a part of Sainz family, there are no questions about that. Adopted son. Or son-in-law. However you want. 🤣
Yup 😂😂 Carlos should said to his sister to date him so he can be part of the fam . Too late for that 😕😂

• Haha
I missed what Checo said, but then I don’t tend to pay much attention to him anyway.
Something particularly 🙄 was it?
Oh you’d have thought Horner was his first born child the way he was defending him, I don’t remember specifics but he definitely made it very clear he has his full support. He’s just desperate to stay in his job though so

Reactions: 6
Flavy arrived. Too late for the race though. (But guess it's a confirmation Este is staying around in Australia before the next race)
1711288730298.png

every driver has extreme fans who will write nasty comments or even the worst thing. like ferrari fans attacking redbull fans or otherwise in austria. lewis / max abu dhabi situation where people wished death on nicholas and max. Daniel fans who wrote nasty things, anti Lando fans criticize him on twitter for everything🤷🏻‍♀️ these are not real fans and normal people know it is not okay to write things like this . Daniel had bad pitstop last race which wasn’t even broadcasted . 50 seconds and people just saw he is lap down but didnt care why 🤷. it is just unnecessary hate .

• Heart
Carlos you should make some phone calls😂 it will be better than Magui
It would make a nice netflix film. Carlos sets Lando up with a cousin and then he realises he wants him for himself. Carlando live happily ever after

• Haha
Oh you’d have thought Horner was his first born child the way he was defending him, I don’t remember specifics but he definitely made it very clear he has his full support. He’s just desperate to stay in his job though so
Thanks.
I can certainly understand not wanting to believe that someone you’re close to personally &/or professionally may have done something utterly awful, but there’s also a big difference between justified support & blind support.
As the “truth is not out there”yet, I guess time will tell which this is.

It would make a nice netflix film. Carlos sets Lando up with a cousin and then he realises he wants him for himself. Carlando live happily ever after
Sometimes it looks like they do live in some weird rom-com already. 🤣 Or some very long TV show where two main characters are in love but either oblivious or just cannot admit it for many reasons so they go back and forth for 10 seasons and then finally get married in the last episode. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.