F1 Wags #209 "Carlos loses his appendix, Logan loses his car, Max loses his cool ... 🔥"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morgan Riddle (a tennis WAG and an influencer who's really embraced the WAG label) was hired by the Aus GP to make fashion content for them. She just posted a video of her story of Lily's outfit (Lily posed and walk towards the camera-so she agreed to do this). I have mixed feelings about Morgan getting this gig over other women figures in F1 (and her voice and vocal fry are so grating), but I'm here for the fashion content

Screenshot 2024-03-24 at 6.10.03 AM.png

• Heart
Reactions: 4
@kubnikol could you try adding formula1 tag to the thread, because now it doesn't show up on the list of f1 threads and it is harder to find🧐😌 I don't nean to interfere with the creation of the thread, but I just noticed it 🥰

Reactions: 3
1711274958545.jpeg

I can’t understand why people do this, or feel the need to show their utter “devotion” to their favourite driver by annihilating their teammate, even when they’re clearly good buds.
I also can’t stand it when people are like “I’m SUCH a big fan of (insert name here)”…but only if he’s doing well - if he’s struggling even slightly, let alone seriously….

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
@kubnikol could you try adding formula1 tag to the thread, because now it doesn't show up on the list of f1 threads and it is harder to find🧐😌 I don't nean to interfere with the creation of the thread, but I just noticed it 🥰
I know , for some reason i can't add f1 tag 😖 i was creating one , then noticed coment from pasta she will make one so i stopped and i comfirmed the thread without adding the tag . If someone know how to do it now please help 😬
Edit - it is added ! My phone was just glitching

Reactions: 2
I know , for some reason i can't add f1 tag 😖 i was creating one , then noticed coment from pasta she will make one so i stopped and i comfirmed the thread without adding the tag . If someone know how to do it now please help 😬
Edit - it is added ! My phone was just glitching
I can't check cause the last thread I created is locked but I maybe it's the little mark on the top next to the date of the thread and next to other tag, I am not exactly sure :unsure:😅

View attachment 2833916
I can’t understand why people do this, or feel the need to show their utter “devotion” to their favourite driver by annihilating their teammate, even when they’re clearly good buds.
I also can’t stand it when people are like “I’m SUCH a big fan of (insert name here)”…but only if he’s doing well - if he’s struggling even slightly, let alone seriously….
girl same . like why to write an awful comment . if you don't have nothing nice to say just don't say anything 🤦🏻‍♀️ drivers know how bad they are . they don't need 1000 comments.
Daniel is my favorite driver, yeah i'm pissed about his lack of sense and understanding things and giggling around with serious topics and im aware of the fact it is Liam's sear but idk I will support him as a driver 🤷🏻‍♀️ and hoping for better results each race . sadly it got to the point you cant even write something about him becuase you will get a hate or somehow Heidi but it is what it is 🤷🏻‍♀️☺

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I can't check cause the last thread I created is locked but I maybe it's the little mark on the top next to the date of the thread and next to other tag, I am not exactly sure :unsure:😅
It should be there by now . ☺
IMG_1137.jpeg

• Heart
If the car thing doesn't end up destroying his confidence, Australia is almost a win for Logan 😂 Alex didn't get any points and Logan's gained a lot more support and sympathy. I hope he does well in Japan after his car was uh "borrowed"

And Guenther was there to witness his ex-team thrive without him 💀

Cute 😭 (But can you move Max a little to the right I wanna see Kelly's outfit behind you)

View attachment 2833836
Awe you can tell P is heartbroken and he's holding it together a bit more than I'd expect for a mechanical issue.

girl same . like why to write an awful comment . if you don't have nothing nice to say just don't say anything 🤦🏻‍♀️ drivers know how bad they are . they don't need 1000 comments.
Daniel is my favorite driver, yeah i'm pissed about his lack of sense and understanding things and giggling around with serious topics and im aware of the fact it is Liam's sear but idk I will support him as a driver 🤷🏻‍♀️ and hoping for better results each race . sadly it got to the point you cant even write something about him becuase you will get a hate or somehow Heidi but it is what it is 🤷🏻‍♀️☺
They really seem to believe that the drivers don’t know how much they sucked that day 🤔🙄
Daniel is also one of my favourite drivers. I also understand that he is human therefore imperfect & at times annoying or immature. I think he should have politely shot down those misogynistic podcasters instead of awkwardly laughing, & when asked about the CH saga he should have said that he didn’t know enough about the situation (because unless the details are officially released none of us really know the true truth) to be able to publicly express an informed opinion, while also making it clear that women should always feel safe and respected in their workplace & every other aspect of their lives.
I know he needs to pull something big out of the hat if he wants to stay in F1 for the entire season, let alone another 6-8, & I hope he can & will.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Remember when Max only got 10 seconds for brake testing in Saudi? 🤣 I completely agree with Alonsos penalty and he’s had it coming for a while, this isn’t the first time he’s driven erratically but for a “brake test” that was so minor compared to what Max did. No consistency as always

Remember when Max only got 10 seconds for brake testing in Saudi? 🤣 I completely agree with Alonsos penalty and he’s had it coming for a while, this isn’t the first time he’s driven erratically but for a “brake test” that was so minor compared to what Max did. No consistency as always
I think k he knows it
But he had some thoughts

Reactions: 1
They really seem to believe that the drivers don’t know how much they sucked that day 🤔🙄
Daniel is also one of my favourite drivers. I also understand that he is human therefore imperfect & at times annoying or immature. I think he should have politely shot down those misogynistic podcasters instead of awkwardly laughing, & when asked about the CH saga he should have said that he didn’t know enough about the situation (because unless the details are officially released none of us really know the true truth) to be able to publicly express an informed opinion, while also making it clear that women should always feel safe and respected in their workplace & every other aspect of their lives.
I know he needs to pull something big out of the hat if he wants to stay in F1 for the entire season, let alone another 6-8, & I hope he can & will.
I wish he would say no to all pr's events he is doing . Like i get he is the "face of f1 " but sometimes is better to be seen less. With Horner case he was probably the only one who said something , of course you will not bash your boss in front of the media . Max is having breakfast with Horner in the paddock and no one is saying anything 😂
And with all the Liam talk , sometimes it is better to have driver with experience . I could say same thing about Valterri , Zhou, Esteban , Logan, Kevin , Nico . They are blocking seats too from young drivers . Every weekend they are at the bottom but that is okay 🤷🏻‍♀️ I don't believe toto will take that young driver (sorry dont remember the name) . He will take someone with experience just like every other team would do 🤷🏻‍♀️

I wish he would say no to all pr's events he is doing . Like i get he is the "face of f1 " but sometimes is better to be seen less. With Horner case he was probably the only one who said something , of course you will not bash your boss in front of the media . Max is having breakfast with Horner in the paddock and no one is saying anything 😂
And with all the Liam talk , sometimes it is better to have driver with experience . I could say same thing about Valterri , Zhou, Esteban , Logan, Kevin , Nico . They are blocking seats too from young drivers . Every weekend they are at the bottom but that is okay 🤷🏻‍♀️ I don't believe toto will take that young driver (sorry dont remember the name) . He will take someone with experience just like every other team would do 🤷🏻‍♀️
With the CH case, lots of drivers were asked and subsequently criticised for their answers. I think DR got more hate because he's known to have participated in podcasts and other media interviews where he has portrayed a misogynistic attitude, so not a one-off.
And yes, there are many young drivers waiting to step up, some of whom or are arguably better than some currently on the grid, but the issue with DR is that Liam stepped into his car last season and performed, he hasn't.
As an experienced driver, he should also be beating his teammate week in week out, and he isn't. Just like he didn't against Lando in the 2022 McLaren.

What a race

My neighbours are lucky as hell my job made me decide to get some sleep this weekend and not to wake up
George crash made me scream 😳

- Max dnf - ONLY LOVE CAN HURT LIKE THIS

- Lewis dnf - oh God
- Kika in the garage - so krazy 🤪
- Lando and Oscar switch - I don't even care, sorry Oscar but

20210313_170207.jpg

- Ferrari/Mclaren pitstop game - 👌
- Parc ferme - 😻
- CARLOS SAINZ SENIOR 😻
- Rebecca 😸🥳:devilish:
- FRATELLI D'ITALIA L'ITALIA S'È DESTA DELL'ELMO DI SCIPIO S'È CINTA LA TESTA
I wish I am an Italian opsie

c3e75f11d41e80e7a0bbc1ab8c538877.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Carlando Sr edition 🫶🤣
sr clearly approves of him more than he does becky 🤣
IMG_1080.jpeg

IMG_1081.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.