F1 Wags #209 "Carlos loses his appendix, Logan loses his car, Max loses his cool ... ๐Ÿ”ฅ"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spicy race in Australia . Appendix created chaos once again . Letโ€™s see if this will give Carlos a seat๐Ÿ˜… Cheers ๐Ÿฅ‚
IMG_1133.jpeg

Good morning to everyone who slept and didnt watch the race live ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Marking my spot. Iโ€™m on vacay so Iโ€™m gonna go get sloshed now.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Alonso got 20 second penaltyโ€“Yuki's up to 7th!

The universe really didn't want Williams / Alex to get a single point ๐Ÿ˜ญ 3 DNFs + massive penalty and still nothing

Reactions: 6
Also lost in the melee - just realised there was a double points finish for Haas! Great for them.

• Heart
My sleep-deprived brain thanks you for the title honour ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿป.

Let's see what Japan brings us ...

ETA ... I can totally understand George having begged for a red flag while he was stuck in his car in the middle of the track, but it's also smart, because had they have red-flagged at that stage, he'd have retained his place and points based on the previous lap.
That's some Carlos level of thinking there!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So Carlos' appendix butterfly effect will be the seats of everyone else, right? He surely has to be the first driver to sign from all these who don't have contracts for 2025 yet and it could dictate other seats ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 4
Logan is universe.
If the car thing doesn't end up destroying his confidence, Australia is almost a win for Logan ๐Ÿ˜‚ Alex didn't get any points and Logan's gained a lot more support and sympathy. I hope he does well in Japan after his car was uh "borrowed"

Also lost in the melee - just realised there was a double points finish for Haas! Great for them.
And Guenther was there to witness his ex-team thrive without him ๐Ÿ’€

Cute ๐Ÿ˜ญ (But can you move Max a little to the right I wanna see Kelly's outfit behind you)

Screenshot 2024-03-24 at 5.32.38 AM.png

Reactions: 6
If the car thing doesn't end up destroying his confidence, Australia is almost a win for Logan ๐Ÿ˜‚ Alex didn't get any points and Logan's gained a lot more support and sympathy. I hope he does well in Japan after his car was uh "borrowed"

And Guenther was there to witness his ex-team thrive without him ๐Ÿ’€

Cute ๐Ÿ˜ญ (But can you move Max a little to the right I wanna see Kelly's outfit behind you)

View attachment 2833836

Reactions: 3
Screenshot 2024-03-24 at 5.38.48 AM.png

Ngl I wish more WAGs would go full on influencer with outfit photos, tagging every single brand, and linking everything ๐Ÿ˜† Poor Kookai wining and dining the WAGs, only to barely get a mention from Kika and Rebecca. Hoping Liam gets a seat soon so Hannah is promoted to a real F1 WAG-I know she won't let me down ๐Ÿ˜ค

• Haha
View attachment 2833855

Ngl I wish more WAGs would go full on influencer with outfit photos, tagging every single brand, and linking everything ๐Ÿ˜† Poor Kookai wining and dining the WAGs, only to barely get a mention from Kika and Rebecca. Hoping Liam gets a seat soon so Hannah is promoted to a real F1 WAG-I know she won't let me down ๐Ÿ˜ค
Right ? Kym always delivered and now nothing . No Kika , rebecca , Kelly , Heidi nothing ! But 50 photos of carlando is fine ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Happy new thread!!

No Dutch anthem this time...

Love the crew from Ferrari. They always sing with so much passion when their anthem is played.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.