F1 Wags #209 "Carlos loses his appendix, Logan loses his car, Max loses his cool ... 🔥"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so this is what Yuki almost let slip in his interview yesterday 🤣🫶
It's the first of their scheduled FP1 rookie sessions. They're doing it in Japan because both Yuki and Iwasa are Honda drivers and Honda want them both on track in front of their home crowd. If Suzuka was later in the season, as it used to be, then Iwasa would be having his rookie session in the autumn instead of now. Iwasa is also currently living there while he's competing in Super Formula. It's got nothing to do with whatever may be going on with Daniel at RB.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Out of topic, but Indy Wags friendship is something else. 😅 F1 wags could never! 🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20240325_222858_Instagram.jpg

ICYWTK, Georgie Young is Tom Blomqvist's gf, Riley is Colton Herta's gf, Kelly is Alexander Rossi's wife, and Iris is Marcus Ericsson's wife.

Reactions: 7
Hamster is in Miami . Did Lando flew with him ? and guess who had a show in Miami 😂 Garrix 😂

Reactions: 2
Im a little worried that becky's contract has lasted a little too long. Wasnt the one with disick only 2 months? How much does Carlos want to hide? And how much is this costing him?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hamster is in Miami . Did Lando flew with him ? and guess who had a show in Miami 😂 Garrix 😂
I'd expect drivers to stay in Australia or head to Asia. Flying to East Coast US and then back sounds like a crazy idea. But then Lando is crazy anyway. 🤣

Reactions: 6
It's the first of their scheduled FP1 rookie sessions. They're doing it in Japan because both Yuki and Iwasa are Honda drivers and Honda want them both on track in front of their home crowd. If Suzuka was later in the season, as it used to be, then Iwasa would be having his rookie session in the autumn instead of now. Iwasa is also currently living there while he's competing in Super Formula. It's got nothing to do with whatever may be going on with Daniel at RB.
I know it has nothing to do with Daniel, not sure if it was posted here but I was referring to an interview yesterday where Yuki mentioned something exciting was happening in Japan followed by quickly going back and saying he probably isn’t allowed to say 😅

Reactions: 6
From the official youtube video of Martin's Ultra Miami set on Saturday night.
His set was finishing at roughly the same time as the start of the Australian GP on Sunday.
(timestamp around 1.06.35)

Screenshot 2024-03-25 at 16.16.08.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
From the official youtube video of Martin's Ultra Miami set on Saturday night.
His set was finishing at roughly the same time as the start of the Australian GP on Sunday.
(timestamp around 1.06.35)

View attachment 2836472
He really is like a wag. I'd totally expect this from someone like Carmen. 🤣
(or a wannabe like you know who)
---
Talking about Carmen. But of course, what these people post it totally genuine, there is nothing fake about it at all.
1711384570308.png

1711384585125.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I'm usually quite skeptical about theories about PR relationships but this is interesting especially because Charles just announced that he's going to Bali. This anon knew at least a week ago. Though PR trip doesn't necessarily = PR relationship. it could just mean Charles got a free Bali vacation, similiar to Kelly going on a PR trip with Clarins. And Sharl likes to keep himself busy and is one of the most celeb drivers (if that makes sense) so I could see his every step in general being planned. Anon really does seem like an insider though... the things I'd do to be nosy and get to ask them questions...

View attachment 2836137
would say it’s pretty common that anyone on a professional sport base has their private life well planned in advance- specially taking into account the training & meal planning for example

Reactions: 5
Apparently Lando also went back to Monaco. :oops: Is it really worth it to fly back to Europe and then again back to Japan?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Apparently Lando also went back to Monaco. :oops: Is it really worth it to fly back to Europe and then again back to Japan?
and wearing a playboy hoodie? 🤣
I did think he would go straight to Tokyo to watch the FE/spend time with Sacha again but I guess not 😅

• Wow
Reactions: 4
If he needs to go to the MTC for some reason then yes. Often with McLaren one driver will stay on layaway and one will go back to Europe if there is a 2 week gap. For instance after Brazil last year, Lando stayed in SP and then went to Cali for the speedway event while Oscar went back to the MTC before flying back out to Vegas. Maybe this time Oscar is staying in Aus with his family and it's Lando's turn to go back?

Reactions: 3
If he needs to go to the MTC for some reason then yes. Often with McLaren one driver will stay on layaway and one will go back to Europe if there is a 2 week gap. For instance after Brazil last year, Lando stayed in SP and then went to Cali for the speedway event while Oscar went back to the MTC before flying back out to Vegas. Maybe this time Oscar is staying in Aus with his family and it's Lando's turn to go back?
This is true. He also might go to MTC for podium celebrations.
Still a bit exhausting to fly back and a need to go back in few days. (At least there is a direct flight from UK)

This is true. He could also might go to MTC for podium celebrations.
Still a bit exhausting to fly back and a need to go back in few days. (At least there is a direct flight from UK)
It's not ideal but it's also not so bad with a 2-week gap. Would be insane if it was only 1 week!
Bottas is back in Europe too so Lando's not the only one,
Could also be he's back for some personal or sponsor stuff I guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
It's not ideal but it's also not so bad with a 2-week gap. Would be insane if it was only 1 week!
Bottas is back in Europe too so Lando's not the only one,
Could also be he's back for some personal or sponsor stuff I guess.
Yeah maybe with it being Easter he’s going to spend time with his family.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.