F1 Chatter #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
time to hype the advent calendar boy again, I love how silly Pato is, you could literally see his thoughts going through his brain :LOL:

---
Find him and ask if he's single for a friend, would you? 😇

I currently have about 10 bottles of rose stored(i will not be drinking all during this weekend 😂), and 7 bottles of limonade with different taste from a friends own business, best thing is that it was once suggested that him and I were supposed to create a class on creative fuckery and how to perform it. Last time we hung out together, we lifted a small car on top of some cinderblocks in the middle of a decently steep hill😂 Now we are both grown up adults, and because I am now an employee, I am not allowed to do creative fuckery anymore (but everyone is allowed to ask me if what they are doing is okay)😂
sounds like you are prepared :LOL: (but do you also have cheese?)
---
first episode with Guenther

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
sounds like you are prepared :LOL: (but do you also have cheese?)
I do not have cheese yet, I've barely been home the last week, Monday was my only full day at home before meeting up with colleagues until today (but I did have LOTS of good cheese(local), and even some petit pains au chocolate(?)), but I will most likely be driving my friend to the train station tomorrow morning and then I will go and check out the selection of great cheeses and different cured meats and make myself a tasting menu throughout the weekend, and pretend I am in Monaco (even if there is no water, and no asphalt, only dry fields and dandelions 😂)

Bonded to much with the woman on the Wine-monopoly the other day my collegue had to come get me 😂😂 We both are really interested in wine, and I was only supposed to buy two bottles and then I dared to ask her "How about the last new one you have? Have you tried it?
"It's really good!"
"Well, I better get that one too then."

Seriously, I'm about to invite her here and bring some good wine, because her suggestions haven't failed me yet. She was also the one suggesting the Hattingley rose i suggested many months ago 😂

Sorry for going on and on about wine 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lewis looks INSANE now when I finally had a "short" moment to look at him closely;)
like why even bother with the parts of the outfit being joined near his waist (I don't know how to properly describe it in english), go for it Lewis, wear it totally open
this outfit, being all cosy and cute and at the same time so HOT perfectly shows the duality of this guy

View attachment 2952739View attachment 2952752
---
I have to watch the press conference to see it with my own eyes to believe - I don't know what is better: Sharl naming HP (no judgment, I love HP) or Hermione George having receipts in his phone, from 10 years ago :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2952764View attachment 2952765

I saw a clip on tiktok, not about this conference, but something else, I will need to find it, where in the comments someone wrote that George allegedly had a tumblr account and I want it to be true so bad (I always thought George knows all the gossips and can manage information well)

View attachment 2952769
Of course Max's is wolf of wall street 😭
---
I love Valtteri's helmet

View attachment 2953344View attachment 2953345
---

Hunt down Dr Jenson JellyBeans! :love:
Valtteri always has the best helmets
---
Oscar has about 3 different tan lines 😭 tanned legs, tanned ish face,chalk white arms 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There is no charity match this year but I finally found @aidil 's legendary post from 2022 with Carlos' boobs- maaaaate I hope you will be here this weekend, I made a screenshot but I don't want to post it when you are not here 😅 😂

• Haha
happy race weekend!

---
time to hype the advent calendar boy again, I love how silly Pato is, you could literally see his thoughts going through his brain :LOL:
i have never seen someone so visibly think 🤣 you can genuinely see the tiny hamster on the wheel of his brain scampering away (and it’s adorable)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
happy race weekend!

---
Genuinely me ....and a political junkie and tennis fan there's not much getting done this summer!!! I am bargaining with myself to go outside and do the horrible bit of gardening that I need to do so I can then watch FP1 with no guilt!

Reactions: 7
I guess:hello Lewis?
I am torn because I love how over the top it looks (and have in mind I love RuPaul's drag race and one of the reasons are amazing looks), it is absolutely absurd and insane, it was never supposed to be a serious look, it's like an gala outfit for Sesame Street characters

On the other hand it does look ridiculous ridiculous :LOL::LOL:

One thing is certain: it is a choice, it is something, it will make me stare and only Lewis can pull this off!

tumblr_0428eb18be5e4d0a74c4de3e4f0ba582_ab26e79f_2048.jpg

That is not all, it has pants!

tumblr_3b7fa2de0b9cb626ac034e5906c82657_b94c9dbd_2048.jpg

• Heart
I am torn because I love how over the top it looks (and have in mind I love RuPaul's drag race and one of the reasons are amazing looks), it is absolutely absurd and insane, it was never supposed to be a serious look, it's like an gala outfit for Sesame Street characters

One thing is certain: it is a choice, it is something, it will make me stare and only Lewis can pull this off!

View attachment 2954318

View attachment 2954335
BRING BACK THE BLUE KNIT 🫠🫠

ngl i kinda love this though 🤣 it could do with being slightly more sheer!

• Heart
BRING BACK THE BLUE KNIT 🫠🫠

ngl i kinda love this though 🤣 it could do with being slightly more sheer!
I am still staring, my impressions change, now it gives me Black Swan from the Swan Lake vibeeeeee and I really feel like I need to rewatch Billy Elliot (I love this movie sm)

Genuinely me ....and a political junkie and tennis fan there's not much getting done this summer!!! I am bargaining with myself to go outside and do the horrible bit of gardening that I need to do so I can then watch FP1 with no guilt!
I drove my friend to the train today, and we had some time, so I picked up my lawn mower and the new chairs. We had even more time before her train left so I went and bought myself my annual kiddy pool to soak in. So far I've out up the chairs and the pool. It is currently 30 degrees out here and I am dying, so the pool is needed. And will be needed after I've assembled at least the lawn mower tonight, maybe the barbeque too if its not boiling out here tonight.

I'll take rainy Monaco over this any day 😂 Well actually, rainy enywhere over this 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 5

View attachment 2954318

View attachment 2954335
we found bigfoot! 😂
---
I drove my friend to the train today, and we had some time, so I picked up my lawn mower and the new chairs. We had even more time before her train left so I went and bought myself my annual kiddy pool to soak in. So far I've out up the chairs and the pool. It is currently 30 degrees out here and I am dying, so the pool is needed. And will be needed after I've assembled at least the lawn mower tonight, maybe the barbeque too if its not boiling out here tonight.

I'll take rainy Monaco over this any day 😂 Well actually, rainy enywhere over this 😅
going to pack up the rain in a second and it’s on the way up north! Would love to get my laundry don, which I can’t with the downpour (was soaked after yesterday’s food rescue)

also could have told anyone organizing Monaco that it’s not a good idea around the 27th - as It’s my birthday and it’s usually ☔ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

We need to do a house swap - I'm soooo over the rain and desperate for sunshine!!!

• Haha
going to pack up the rain in a second and it’s on the way up north! Would love to get my laundry don, which I can’t with the downpour (was soaked after yesterday’s food rescue)

also could have told anyone organizing Monaco that it’s not a good idea around the 27th - as It’s my birthday and it’s usually ☔ 😂
We need to do a house swap - I'm soooo over the rain and desperate for sunshine!!!
I do actually live in one of the most rainy places in Norway, so its not that bad. But the problem is that it also gets deadly warm here when summer first comes around for a couple of weeks time, like it now has. And it will probably end up with a rainy June here, before summer comes again in the end of August 😂

I am so ready for glamorous Monaco right now 💃

• Heart
Reactions: 3

View attachment 2954318

View attachment 2954335
I saw this post on IG earlier. From what Carlos is wearing, I presume they have to wear Ferrari PR gear… so will we not get as much flamboyant Lewis? (Also, Sharl apologised in his debrief video after Imola last week for not having Ferrari PR clothing on, so I take it that there’s an expectation to dress a certain way) 😧

• Heart
I do actually live in one of the most rainy places in Norway, so its not that bad. But the problem is that it also gets deadly warm here when summer first comes around for a couple of weeks time, like it now has. And it will probably end up with a rainy June here, before summer comes again in the end of August 😂

I am so ready for glamorous Monaco right now 💃

Give me a couple of months and I will moaning its way too hot here!! Theres a lot to be said for a constant climate I reckon.

Really hope we have the right amount of rain at the race this weekend

• Heart
I saw this post on IG earlier. From what Carlos is wearing, I presume they have to wear Ferrari PR gear… so will we not get as much flamboyant Lewis? (Also, Sharl apologised in his debrief video after Imola last week for not having Ferrari PR clothing on, so I take it that there’s an expectation to dress a certain way) 😧

We all know Lewis has his own clause in the contract saying: "I wear what I want to, whenever I want to"

• Haha
tit, I just remembered that we were supposed to be on a cruise ship blocking the view of the whole Marine for this race. Sorry that never happened. (And thankfully I didn't, I couldn't have handled being an unlucky traveller again so soon 😂)

I did try to see if it was possible using my cruise-connections 😂

• Haha
ok, I am here, started watching FP1 just when they told Pierre to box :rolleyes:

It is possible that I will not be able to watch quali live tomorrow, nooo😭😅

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.