F1 Chatter #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i’m 🀣🀣 over how much everyone is leaning into this. if i was oscar i’d be wondering if i actually HAVE been adopted at this point.
Has Nicole commented yet? I have deleted Twitter but I know she loves getting in on this sort of thing!

Reactions: 5
just waiting for Prince Albert to step in πŸ˜‚ - if Oscar now wins 😩
if oscar wins/gets a podium in monaco before charles then charles will be googling β€œhow do you return adoption papers?” or β€œadopted a son for lols - is there a receipt?” before the champagne even pops 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
More of Pato before fp2 and before all Monaco GP mayhem :ROFLMAO:
I feel like I've never seen a sports person regularly enjoying their food so much with wanton abandon....which is a good thing as far as I'm concerned. You hear so many stories of athletes having bad relationships with food and eating so watching Pato be "OMNOMNOM" all the time is refreshing.

Are we back for our regularly scheduled 'Max complains like a big old whingebag all through practice that his car sucks and then come Saturday he's on pole easily'? I'm not sure if I'll be able to watch as I'm out for lunch and not sure if I will make it home in time, so maybe that can make something happen? πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If we take a shot everytime someone say they hit the wall, i think we would all be pretty drunk now πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
for the record, I am afraid to dream or hope and I refuse to think about anita driver's book(s)

only manifesting from now onπŸ˜…πŸ§πŸŽ
---
Dark Lord fully presentπŸ˜…

1716564978787.png

• Heart
I feel like I've never seen a sports person regularly enjoying their food so much with wanton abandon....which is a good thing as far as I'm concerned. You hear so many stories of athletes having bad relationships with food and eating so watching Pato be "OMNOMNOM" all the time is refreshing.

Are we back for our regularly scheduled 'Max complains like a big old whingebag all through practice that his car sucks and then come Saturday he's on pole easily'? I'm not sure if I'll be able to watch as I'm out for lunch and not sure if I will make it home in time, so maybe that can make something happen? πŸ˜…
I wanna OMNOMNOM my meal of Pato with wanton abandon. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

• Haha
I pray for Lewis to not have any ideas about changing a setup tomorrow
πŸ˜…

Reactions: 4
Max complaining and not on top (of the times nothing else!) and tomorrow he will get pole once again 😩😩
---
I pray for Lewis to not have any ideas about changing a setup tomorrow
πŸ˜…
hands off the car!! Toto better drops him, Bono and everyone else on that Ritz Carlton cruise ship (it’s not a private yacht) and take the tender / heli with him πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
I think they will keep it a joke for today until the end of the weekend maximum and then Oscar will be on with his research to find his Canadian roots before the next race 🀣
Lance can adopt him if needed πŸ˜†
---
Max complaining and not on top (of the times nothing else!) and tomorrow he will get pole once again 😩😩
Bless him, he just wants to fit in with everyone else. πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
---

hands off the car!! Toto better drops him, Bono and everyone else on that Ritz Carlton cruise ship (it’s not a private yacht) and take the tender / heli with him πŸ˜‚
I’m not to sure of Redbull will come back. The only reason they managed to come back in Imola was because all the work their sim driver Buemi put in but both he and Jake there two sim driver are in Shanghai πŸ€” (watch me say that and they be p1 and p2 tomorrow)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.