F1 Chatter #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oscar looks like a shy, unbothered, calm and mature guy on the outside but he is really the King of social medias πŸ˜‚

Screenshot_20240524_202826_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oscar looks like a shy, unbothered, calm and mature guy on the outside but he is really the King of social medias πŸ˜‚

View attachment 2955155
and charles liked it within about five minutes #proudfather

also this account that’s tweeting the 2014 season like it’s happening now took me by surprise when it appeared on my timeline just now 🀣

bet this isn’t something that will alter nico and lewis’ friendship though, they seem so close πŸ₯Ή

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lord I'm so behind 🀣🀣 but I'm now off work for two weeks AND IT'S MONACO WEEKEND πŸŽ‰ let's goooooo πŸŽ‰

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Gorgeous Georgie you will always be Ken enough. Or is it Woody from Toy Story πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜

Img_2024_05_25_06_51_48.jpeg

He is giving waxwork/plastic toy here.

Either way he looks gorgeous.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
my weekend of hopeful angst begins!

don’t do this don’t give me hope πŸ₯²

---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Getting ready for another Maxie pole later today - will be interesting if there sim season last night for them another fix as it did in Imola (and yes they had someone available, no team would risk not having anyone on site)

Reactions: 3
Guys keep talking about the F3 then we can have a nice new thread for this afternoons quali and my ASD brain will be really happy with that :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
1000023041.jpg

F3 cars horny on main this morning 🀣

That red flag killed my chance of watching the whole F3 race before I have to go out. May not be here for quali either, depends on how long I am out lunching with pals.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The cars are so stuck together, the marshals can't even remove them πŸ˜…
Is that how Formula 3 cars are made? And will it be a hybrid?

I had to run a couple of errands, and the first thing I did when I stopped my car was to turn on the broadcast to see two cars being stuck. I already knew I had to watch that from the start to see what actually happened πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.