F1 Chatter #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
stoooooop the clock, Yuki
1716551844479.png

---
now I am really starting to feel bad for Pierre and Estie to be honest
they say Pierre s not coming back on the track 😲
---
No idea what was the occassion, but both Sharl and Maxie probably just met by accident went somewhere in suits together, it will not help @LaBlonde πŸ˜…

12c0e6520eae565a376171b5395619570be55fd9.jpg
c4e308490247a243424d04ec2f8dc43fd840ab3c.jpg

---
how funny they aired this exactly, with all rumours about whether Carlos is waiting for RB will decide about Checo :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1716552397846.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Just realised that Tiffany is racing in my neighbourhood today. Makes me slightly less annoyed about all the disruption. The helmet she designed for Valteri for this weekend is lovely and such an important charity to support. Settling in for a bit of practice 1 … watching on catchup …

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Just realised that Tiffany is racing in my neighbourhood today. Makes me slightly less annoyed about all the disruption. The helmet she designed for Valteri for this weekend is lovely and such an important charity to support. Settling in for a bit of practice 1 … watching on catchup …
Of you could help a girl out a little, I'd be forever in your debt πŸ˜‡β€ The only thing standing between me and Valtteri is Tiff.

and with that said, please dont duck up her bike, because i kind of like herπŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If the rumor of Red Bull extending Checo's contract is true, I hope the plan is to put in him into an RB and give the second Red Bull to someone else (Liam, preferably). He might enjoy being the lead at RB, especially now the team is on the up. Does Red Bull have another young driver besides Liam in the wings for the second RB cockpit?

Reactions: 1
Lewis owns every place he appears in
tumblr_b9c87a2e16b681e823a4418771bb9d1b_5aa9220a_2048.jpg

for the 3rd time this month, this is where my mind goes (first time was met gala, then yesterday's outfit) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Carlos definitively moved to Monaco, Charles just confirmed it in a interview for Canal + πŸ˜‚
He also said that Lando goes to a lot of parties πŸ˜‚
---
James πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

---
F1 is not serious, they really put Oscar Pistri-Leclerc in the results πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Carlos definitively moved to Monaco, Charles just confirmed it in a interview for Canal + πŸ˜‚
He also said that Lando goes to a lot of parties πŸ˜‚
---
James πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

---
F1 is not serious, they really put Oscar Pistri-Leclerc in the results πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Poor Maxie, all these years and Oscar gets "Leclerc" added to his name before him

also: it should have been @LaBlonde 🀣

today on reddit there are 2 or three more articles about possibility of carlos to williams, let's see how it goes

Reactions: 2
not Sharl adding this comment :LOL::LOL:
View attachment 2954623
i’m 🀣🀣 over how much everyone is leaning into this. if i was oscar i’d be wondering if i actually HAVE been adopted at this point.

if there isn’t some kind of family portrait by the end of the weekend then every social media person on the grid has failed!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I so want Charles and Oscar on the podium now. I just love this current crop of drivers so much

• Heart
Reactions: 10
i’m 🀣🀣 over how much everyone is leaning into this. if i was oscar i’d be wondering if i actually HAVE been adopted at this point.

if there isn’t some kind of family portrait by the end of the weekend then every social media person on the grid has failed!
Even Arthur was like - it’s my brother so Iβ€˜m the one who is meeting Leo first (in the F1 world) 🀫

It’s a great social media & co storyline, which is why probably everyone is running with it. So, McLaren & Ferrari admins we are waiting for the brother visit πŸ‘€

Reactions: 5
Even Arthur was like - it’s my brother so Iβ€˜m the one who is meeting Leo first (in the F1 world) 🀫

It’s a great social media & co storyline, which is why probably everyone is running with it. So, McLaren & Ferrari admins we are waiting for the brother visit πŸ‘€
I think they will keep it a joke for today until the end of the weekend maximum and then Oscar will be on with his research to find his Canadian roots before the next race 🀣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I think they will keep it a joke for today until the end of the weekend maximum and then Oscar will be on with his research to find his Canadian roots before the next race 🀣
lance ready to not be the stepfather but be the father who STEPS up 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.