F1 Chatter #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THIS IS KNITWEAR!! The mohair halo. That baby blue colour on him. 100/10, no notes, just 🥰🥵
the colour is 👌🏻👌🏻 on him! apparently it’s custom dior - i’d be happy if he just wore this every race weekend from now on 🤣

and on a more shallow note:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So Lewis isn’t posting any thirsttraps on social but shows up with an full skin each race 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i think it’s to be expected this year more than any other year considering it’s the 30th anniversary tbh: in terms of senna himself, it’s think it’s fair to say that the way he died helps with the mythology around him, but in terms of that tweet i don’t know if it’s entirely fair to say “enough now” for the current grid wanting to pay tribute to the last wdc who died racing in the year that’s a big milestone since his death.

i do always feel for ratzenberger though. i know he wasn’t a wdc but it’s his anniversary too - was it max mosley who went to his funeral because he “knew everyone would go to senna’s” and was the only f1 person there. i liked that seb paid tribute to him too last week.
I slightly disagree with the way people treat Ratzenberger death. Many think he is always forgotten next to Senna (which is true in a way because Senna was a WDC so people know more about hip). But i think the reason people still think about him is, in fact, because he died on the same weekend as Senna... For example, it was the anniversary of De Angelis death on the 15th of May and i didn't see a lot of people paying tribute to him. Unfortunatelly, if he had died on any other weekend, he would have end up in the very big list of drivers killed while doing their job that we don't even remember now 🙁

But i agree that if Senna had lived, people would not be seing him now at this kind of god that everyone should worshipped

Last edited:
  • Heart
the colour is 👌🏻👌🏻 on him! apparently it’s custom dior - i’d be happy if he just wore this every race weekend from now on 🤣

and on a more shallow note:

I will knit him one in any/every colour he wants!

Lando did you go trousers shopping with Charles ?? Because wth are these ??? 😅

What is it with menfolk in general at the moment dressing like they have borrowed clothes from a man who is significantly taller and broader than they are? I am not a fan! Like somehow womenswear in oversized styling looks good but men just look like clowns (just my opinion 😅).

• Haha
he is so 🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠

also that last one is literally the title of his autobiography. “if you babygirl hard enough, anything is possible: the charles leclerc story”
---
🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

his commitment to full cleavage these past few weekends is appreciated.
---

apologies, here are the actual photos 🤣

View attachment 2952343View attachment 2952344
Hello Lewis!!!!

Ps sharl already seems to be inspired by lewis when it comes to baggy pants, can you imagine them both in 2025 entering paddock together wearibg matching tops like that 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I slightly disagree with the way people treat Ratzenberger death. Many think he is always forgotten next to Senna (which is true in a way because Senna was a WDC so people know more about hip). But i think the reason people still think about him is, in fact, because he died on the same weekend as Senna... For example, it was the anniversary of De Angelis death on the 15th of May and i didn't see a lot of people paying tribute to him. Unfortunatelly, if he had died on any other weekend, he would have end up in the very big list of drivers killed while doing their job that we don't even remember now 🙁

But i agree that if Senna had lived, people would not be seing him now at this kind of god that everyone should worshipped

Thats actually a really good point....its almost like a oh yes must mention him in the next breath whenever Sennas accident is mentioned.

The weather is clearly very warm if Lando is wearing a massive jumper :ROFLMAO:

Hello Lewis!!!!

Ps sharl already seems to be inspired by lewis when it comes to baggy pants, can you imagine them both in 2025 entering paddock together wearibg matching tops like that 🤣🤣
the main thing i hope for from their teammateship is that lewis encourages sharl to wear a deep deep v-neck tbh 🤣 that and the team building videos!

• Haha
is this a message to max 🤣 and also *squints* zhou?

---
SIR

Last edited:
  • Heart
is this a message to max 🤣 and also *squints* zhou?

---
SIR

Lewis looks INSANE now when I finally had a "short" moment to look at him closely;)
like why even bother with the parts of the outfit being joined near his waist (I don't know how to properly describe it in english), go for it Lewis, wear it totally open
this outfit, being all cosy and cute and at the same time so HOT perfectly shows the duality of this guy

02abe3a999f8de6f0bae10481f5c2503183d56b7.jpg
7db8dddbf2adf1f4bdea8ec0c16e2fbb9e7f8391.png

---
I have to watch the press conference to see it with my own eyes to believe - I don't know what is better: Sharl naming HP (no judgment, I love HP) or Hermione George having receipts in his phone, from 10 years ago :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

99799b0f2bab8d41a8a8684d890e2308c833662d.jpg
1f8927a5e5989ce66240011c9d394ed3aa797c92.jpg

I saw a clip on tiktok, not about this conference, but something else, I will need to find it, where in the comments someone wrote that George allegedly had a tumblr account and I want it to be true so bad (I always thought George knows all the gossips and can manage information well)

b08869155c1522adc027e587fc18adcd3472aa24.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Lewis looks INSANE now when I finally had a "short" moment to look at him closely;)
like why even bother with the parts of the outfit being joined near his waist (I don't know how to properly describe it in english), go for it Lewis, wear it totally open
this outfit, being all cosy and cute and at the same time so HOT perfectly shows the duality of this guy

View attachment 2952739View attachment 2952752
---
I have to watch the press conference to see it with my own eyes to believe - I don't know what is better: Sharl naming HP (no judgment, I love HP) or Hermione George having receipts in his phone, from 10 years ago :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2952764View attachment 2952765
alex being a wes anderson fan is so ON BRAND (he’s just like me for real 🥹) also i feel this is one of lewis’ best ever paddock looks. every photo of it is more 🫠🫠🫠

also was book shopping today (i know, so out of character for me) and someone has written a book about me and sharl!

IMG_5006.jpeg

i asked them not to make me blonde on the cover so it wasn’t too obvious. please ignore the fact that this guy appears to be stealing her phone 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I don't know that guy but watch till the end to see what lewis told him about his roadtrip song, he dgaf :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
Please everyone in the UK vote - whether by mail or in person (and if in person you will need appropriate ID) - Its one of the things I feel most passionate about (even more than Lando!!!) - its a privilege to vote, especially for us women and one of the reason the gov gets away with what it does is cos of apathy.

*steps off soapbox*
We have a saying for this: If you don't vote, you have no right to complain either. As the voting process is secret and no-one needs to know who you are voting for, if you are unsure, put down a blank vote. At least you voted.
We have too many sofa-experts all over the world who doesn't vote.

Use your voice, no matter what country you are in! I will most likely be putting in a blank vote or vote for someone completely different than I have for every other elevtipn, but I will be voting!

We do not have the possibility of voting by mail, but we have a long period where we can vote in every muncipality of our country, even if it's for the local elections. And it's usually so quick, just go in and go out. And on the election-day there is a place to vote everywhere. Sometimes they even put up early-voting stations where people meet, like the shopping center and even to the nursing homes so they can vote. It's the second best option if you can't vote by mail 😅

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.