F1 Chatter #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WE ARE JUDGING EVERYONE THIS YEAR. yes, my dog is judging too.. I am still convinced she's watching TV πŸ˜‚

Snapchat-291376834.jpg

---
Serbia

---
YKSI, KAKSI, KOLME! WINDOWS 95, is the tit. FINTLAND!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Voting for Finland, time to slaaaaaay

I hate the music but it doesn't matter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

anyone checked were Bottas is this evening because u think he’s currently performing for Finland πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm not mad about a calm Portuguese contribution now.

According to Norwegian media (Dagbladet) a driver from their country won the Miami GP πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
From snooze song to OMG IS THAT GUY NAKED WINNIE THE POOH STYLE?! Classic Eurovision levels πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not me sending to one of my volunteers/friends: "I'll rather take Finnish naked butts in calendar form or in my bed, and not on my screen" her 10 year old niece got a scare πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.