F1 Chatter #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I welcome pants little less baggy and almost a see through top, BUT it I nnecessarily covered too much
Why is he babygirlring so hard 😅 😂

tumblr_f977c97b74cea23eb184067dea2f5566_7a6b8082_1280.jpg

---
tumblr_552fa1a2e96c99787dfeb57ed4059d66_b94df2dc_1280.jpg

I can't watch fp3, I hope I will be able to be on time for quali, fingers crossed

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That result would be fine with me 🙏
But I don’t trust the RB issued and it’s Monaco in charles case 😩😩

Reactions: 2
Can someone make a new Fred pls?!? So excited for qualifying! My shopping was delivered this morning without a key part of my lunch for tomorrow so I’m going to have to go out later. Gah. Fuming.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Can someone make a new Fred pls?!? So excited for qualifying! My shopping was delivered this morning without a key part of my lunch for tomorrow so I’m going to have to go out later. Gah. Fuming.

I couldn’t work out why you wanted a new Fred Vassuer 🙄😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
new thread/fred here!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.