F1 Chatter #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m liking the later American races (on my time zone at least) something good to watch at nighttime 😅

also this man is so dumb

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve been roped into a gala tonight so not even going to see quali 😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
afternoon everyone 💕 I'm looking forward to quali tonight, feels like I've actually got time to do stuff during the day instead of planning around race times 🥴

I've just got back home from getting my ears repierced, exciting day here 🤣
So here's the result! I originally had my ears pieced when I was 3 years old (or actually, my mum decided for me...lol), but didn't bother wearing earrings for the last ten years-ish and they kinda closed over.
Also changed the jewellery in the middle hole and had no idea you could get such nice stuff these days. Just need to choose something new for the top now!
20221022_163938.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Good evening everyone!
I'm having a real good cleanup day, ish. Trying to at least. Since I got my chairs yesterday, my plan for today was to get rid of the mess in my dining room. I've done about 25 %, had a nap, then I put up my kitchen table, and now I'm just relaxing again.
And I don't even have a light in my dining room, so it's getting harder and harder to see what I'm doing 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Logan's looks have always reminded me of like a stereotypical high school movie bully, handsome but kind of generic looking (I don't know if that comparison makes sense but just go with it 😂 )

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Evening all! Just in from work. Hoping that I don't fall asleep before quali!

Also now that we know that Logan might be in line for the Williams seat,now we need to ask what's happening with Haas?

Guenther, spill it!

Logan's looks have always reminded me of like a stereotypical high school movie bully, handsome but kind of generic looking (I don't know if that comparison makes sense but just go with it 😂 )
He's gorgeous

No but he is gorgeous

Reactions: 6
i fully agree!!! he looks like he would play the “cool” jock guy who teases the nerdy heroine in a disney channel original movie.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
afternoon everyone 💕 I'm looking forward to quali tonight, feels like I've actually got time to do stuff during the day instead of planning around race times 🥴

I've just got back home from getting my ears repierced, exciting day here 🤣
So here's the result! I originally had my ears pieced when I was 3 years old (or actually, my mum decided for me...lol), but didn't bother wearing earrings for the last ten years-ish and they kinda closed over.
Also changed the jewellery in the middle hole and had no idea you could get such nice stuff these days. Just need to choose something new for the top now!
View attachment 1669945
Wow stunning! I love it and your hair colour is amazing 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 3
That was an interesting press conference, poor Jost😂 if Horner thinks he’s endeared himself by playing the victim he definitely hasn’t, he has to be the biggest hypocrite in the sport. He’s accused Mercedes of cheating for 8 years, was one of the first to accuse Ferrari, insinuated Lewis deliberately wanted to take Max out in Silverstone, and now the shoes on the other foot he’s crying. Unbelievable. I’d have a lot more respect for him if he just held his hands up and said yeah we did go over and we’re dealing with it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
That was an interesting press conference, poor Jost😂 if Horner thinks he’s endeared himself by playing the victim he definitely hasn’t, he has to be the biggest hypocrite in the sport. He’s accused Mercedes of cheating for 8 years, was one of the first to accuse Ferrari, insinuated Lewis deliberately wanted to take Max out in Silverstone, and now the shoes on the other foot he’s crying. Unbelievable. I’d have a lot more respect for him if he just held his hands up and said yeah we did go over and we’re dealing with it
but the children of employees are being bullied!!!!!!!!!!!!! think about the children!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sarcasm

• Haha
Reactions: 7
but the children of employees are being bullied!!!!!!!!!!!!! think about the children!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sarcasm
So he’s accusing grown adults of finding children who’s parents work for Red Bull and bullying them? Because I highly doubt young children care enough…..oh wait, he’s just lying. Figures

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't know if this is true or not but if it is FIA is the biggest joke (not that i am surprised). It is like it's red bull themselve that will choose what penalty they got. This is absolutely bullshit! 🙄🤬

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
I don't know if this is true or not but if it is FIA is the biggest joke (not that i am surprised). It is like it's red bull themselve that will choose what penalty they got this is absolutely bullshit!

If I was the FIA, every time Red Bull complained or counter offered the punishment I'd just double it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.