F1 Chatter #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this Lance's new "sexy" era!?? I am so confused by myself!! πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ
Also Yuki in the background πŸ˜‚
Welcome to the confused clubπŸ˜‚ I'm doubting everything I've ever said about Lance. And I'm also doubting my choices of letting some of the guys living off of daddy's money go...
I'm really just doubting my whole life!

Thankful I'm moving to Canada with Aidil soon, to start up our groundhog ambulance πŸ˜‚ this is really going to happen now, and we will be funded by DaddyStrollπŸ˜‚

Nah, I told you all months ago Lance was hot. And had crept up on me from nowhere. Now you're all just catching up with me.
I didn't agree with you then, but we really are on the same page today, Stephen. πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I fell asleep during FP1. Got into bed to watch it & I’m so tired, have a cold, hormonal & emotional. Don’t think I’ll see all of FP2 either.

Lance, I kind of see it in this clip but he reminds me of the Incredible Hulk from the 70s πŸ˜† It’s his eyebrows or something

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I fell asleep during FP1. Got into bed to watch it & I’m so tired, have a cold, hormonal & emotional. Don’t think I’ll see all of FP2 either.

Lance, I kind of see it in this clip but he reminds me of the Incredible Hulk from the 70s πŸ˜† It’s his eyebrows or something
I see it!!! The sexy Lance era is over!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm going to watch the whole race and drink while I'm doing it. No matter when I get home πŸ˜‚

I wish I got a moving allowance from my work, but sadly that isn't going to be a thing unless I start working in a completely other field and get transferred to either the States or Singapore πŸ˜‚
I have actually furnished most of my house with IKEA, as most Nordic people do. I don't mind the tables they have there, some of them are similar to the one I have in my dining room, so I was thinking about just buying it there. But I couldn't fit it in my car, and they aren't delivering this far up...

But for chairs, I went with some high end stuff, used up about 25 000NOK on it (+/-Β£2500) I've been lucky enough to get some decent discounts on most of the furniture I've bought. Found my dream display cabinet for glass, silverware etc. On a used site, it originally cost 27 000NOK, I got it for 7000, barely used. Then I had to buy the matching smaller on in the store, and it's about 20 000, but that's okay, I got the "full" set for the same price as the cabinet would have cost meπŸ˜‚
I'm also checking in on our used sites here, to see if i can find anything of use, not found anything as of yet. But I'll be checking even more often after Christmas πŸ˜‚
He got the moving allowance because he was moving from the French division to the American division of the company.

Your chairs may have cost more than we spent on all the furniture in the apartment πŸ˜‚ We got the cheapest of everything and it shows. Or maybe we are terrible at putting furniture together. Either way, I didn't care at all about what furniture we got. I'm lacking that gene or whatever it is that makes you want to decorate a house.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He got the moving allowance because he was moving from the French division to the American division of the company.

Your chairs may have cost more than we spent on all the furniture in the apartment πŸ˜‚ We got the cheapest of everything and it shows. Or maybe we are terrible at putting furniture together. Either way, I didn't care at all about what furniture we got. I'm lacking that gene or whatever it is that makes you want to decorate a house.
I do lack most of that gene too, but I had to invest in some good chairs πŸ˜‚
Im planning on having them for at least 15 years, so I needed something comfy for my butt, and not something that feels like sitting on a log πŸ˜‚ and in a colour that goes with everything, so I'm able to take chairs from one of the tables toathe other πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The FIA released the result of their investigations about the crane incident in suzuka. And they admit that they the crane shouldn't been on track because of the conditions and that they missed Gasly in the pits (how is this even possible ??!! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ). As a result, they decided (among other things) that Freitas will not be race director for the remaining of the season 😬 And they will also review the rule about the points to make it more clear.

I had read a while ago that Gasly fell off the live timings (?) for a while after he pitted. Insane that race control couldn't keep track of all drivers in those conditions.

They definitely need to clarify the point rule.

Last edited:
Kmag with new gearbox cause of Antonio's adventure? 😳

I am not sure if I'll watch the whole 90 mins, but I hope TV people will at least show some good behind the scenes shots :ROFLMAO:

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Whoah..holy tit balls, either the 3 days of 13 hour tit show shifts have made me hallucinate or....I fancy Lance Stroll?!?! 😲
we are gathered in a Tattle circle holding hands and looking at eachother and around and wondering the same,
welcome to LANCETRANCE* weekend (*copyright @Minttu )

giphy.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Whoah..holy tit balls, either the 3 days of 13 hour tit show shifts have made me hallucinate or....I fancy Lance Stroll?!?! 😲
join us jellybeans!!! there are dozens of us, dozens!

seriously though, he is entering his πŸ”₯ era. and these tweets changed my life:

(sorry sharl pls forgive me)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.