F1 Chatter #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think the era is over.... has he always been this way we just didn't see it???

View attachment 1668454
ssssttaaappp i can’t take it 🔥👌🏻

this is like an 80s teen movie where you realise that the guy you really wanted was your slightly nerdy best friend who is also a back of pack but okay i guess f1 driver who had a weird relationship with an engineer called brad the whole time. like lance, where have you been hiding.

(seriously the way he used to speak to bbrrraddd is my favourite thing 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
ssssttaaappp i can’t take it 🔥👌🏻

this is like an 80s teen movie where you realise that the guy you really wanted was your slightly nerdy best friend who is also a back of pack but okay i guess f1 driver who had a weird relationship with an engineer called brad the whole time. like lance, where have you been hiding.

(seriously the way he used to speak to bbrrraddd is my favourite thing 🤣)
That's such a sexy pic right!?? Like wtf!!!? How did I miss this!!? How did we all (bar that one other poster who's name I can't remember sorry!!!) miss this!??

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Whoah..holy tit balls, either the 3 days of 13 hour tit show shifts have made me hallucinate or....I fancy Lance Stroll?!?! 😲
Welcome to the club.

I've made a complete 180 and will dream about Lance tonight 😂

That's such a sexy pic right!?? Like wtf!!!? How did I miss this!!? How did we all (bar that one other poster who's name I can't remember sorry!!!) miss this!??
It's Stephen, the only name you really should remember, who has been fancying Lance for a good while 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Morning everyone I’ve woke up feeling rubbish and have already had 1 panic attack but hope you all have a good Saturday ❤

• Heart
It appears that Lando has found another DJ to fall in love with him, and I don't think these two have even met yet. But of course, it's just another pretty guy Lando has enchanted somehow.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Morning everyone I’ve woke up feeling rubbish and have already had 1 panic attack but hope you all have a good Saturday ❤
I'm sorry to hear that. If you can try to take it easy today and just take care of yourself.
Hope you will feel better soon ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm sorry but what is going on in Texas....we've got Lance Stroll making us thirsty and then I see this from George and my ovaries start tingling...

And then I see Seb has been planting trees and they are naming it Vettel Grove 😭😭😭😭

My emotions are all over the shop and it's not even 8.30 am

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm sorry but what is going on in Texas....we've got Lance Stroll making us thirsty and then I see this from George and my ovaries start tingling...

And then I see Seb has been planting trees and they are naming it Vettel Grove 😭😭😭😭

My emotions are all over the shop and it's not even 8.30 am
That George pic doesn't interest me.

But some of the George pics, the one with Daniel, the paddle boarding, him sat on the track, he's just been hitting the next level.

Reactions: 4
Morning all
Was at an event last night for work so missed FP (ooh Gene, I hope you were watching that, I love Italian Jesus but just noooooo).
The wine flowed last night so the head is pounding today but waking up and seeing this pic has brightened the mood……

1F4A8E28-6E1B-4D9F-B2C9-C1F2BB75E938.png

why howdy cowboy. Yes. Yea I would like a ride.

• Heart
Morning all
Was at an event last night for work so missed FP (ooh Gene, I hope you were watching that, I love Italian Jesus but just noooooo).
The wine flowed last night so the head is pounding today but waking up and seeing this pic has brightened the mood……

View attachment 1669071

why howdy cowboy. Yes. Yea I would like a ride.
I love Mick, and this is hot.

But now I've seen Lance as a cowboy, nobody else is doing anything for me in cowboy gear. Lance has ruined all other cowboy F1 drivers for me. Even Daniel was just cringe compared to effortless Lance.

• Haha
I love Mick, and this is hot.

But now I've seen Lance as a cowboy, nobody else is doing anything for me in cowboy gear. Lance has ruined all other cowboy F1 drivers for me. Even Daniel was just cringe compared to effortless Lance.
I will happily keep Prince Mick all to myself Stephen so don’t worry 😉
Lance does look goooooooood though.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
G'day everyone ❤

I'm still in my LanceTrance, and I have dreamt about him while sleeping 😂

I kinda like cowboyMick too, but I think that's just because of the Family ranch 😂

@aac_124 hope you're feeling better now, take it easy today and relax, maybe take a little walk to clear your head❤

I'm just about to roll out of bed, I can't even remember the last time I slept in for this long, so I feel like I deserved it today 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.