F1 Chatter #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but what is going on in Texas....we've got Lance Stroll making us thirsty and then I see this from George and my ovaries start tingling...

And then I see Seb has been planting trees and they are naming it Vettel Grove 😭😭😭😭

My emotions are all over the shop and it's not even 8.30 am
Seb must be so happy about the trees :love::love:

I messed the times and thought FP3 starts now, so I almost ran with my McDonalds fries only to sit in front of a computer and realise theres almost one hour until it starts 😂

do I see correctly that Williams announced this new guy? what do you guys think? I have no clue about these younger ones because I don;t follow other categories, only knew Nyck from F1tv and Oscar a bit or the ones you mention here more often. Does Williams' choice make any sense to you? I would rely on your opninions here :LOL:

So now we are left only with Haas seat to be known, right?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ah..isn't he a massive Trump supporter? Or have I got that wrong? Because lord knows F1 needs another white privileged somewhat racist dude in F1 like a hole in the head. Wonder how Alex feels about it.
His family has very messy politics and connections but I'm not sure if he specifically has ever commented? He's from Florida so it wouldn't be a huge surprise, but I'm around the same age and know many people that don't share the same views as family. His best bet would be to distance himself from his family but as we've seen with Kelly common sense isn't always common

EDIT: this newsletter explains a little more background on him and his family https://mailchi.mp/b03e1f413a7e/eng...-hopeful-lose-fans-before-he-gets-on-the-grid

Reactions: 9
His family has very messy politics and connections but I'm not sure if he specifically has ever commented? He's from Florida so it wouldn't be a huge surprise, but I'm around the same age and know many people that don't share the same views as family. His best bet would be to distance himself from his family but as we've seen with Kelly common sense isn't always common

EDIT: this newsletter explains a little more background on him and his family https://mailchi.mp/b03e1f413a7e/eng...-hopeful-lose-fans-before-he-gets-on-the-grid
Interesting...happy to give him the benefit of the doubt although his biggest crime, according to this post, might be being devoid of ANY personality at all!

Reactions: 4
No I watched quali at a communion with no knickers on if you remember 😂
I remember you watching quali at a communion, but I can't say I remember the "with no knickers on" part 😂
You are pure GOLD, mais❤

I would duck tit up if I was in charge. I'd be so passive aggressive to team principals it would be insane.
To calm Horner down, you could just bring @Rayne 😅
(Long time since we've heard from you now, Rayne. Everything good?)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Interesting...happy to give him the benefit of the doubt although his biggest crime, according to this post, might be being devoid of ANY personality at all!
He’s definitely liked tweets in support of Trump and didn’t he caption one of his Instagram posts “make America great again”. But that’s all I know

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Ah..isn't he a massive Trump supporter? Or have I got that wrong? Because lord knows F1 needs another white privileged somewhat racist dude in F1 like a hole in the head. Wonder how Alex feels about it.
From what I've read, his family have strong Trump connections. No clue about him personally. His billionaire uncle was involved in one of the impeachments or something like that.

Seb must be so happy about the trees :love::love:

I messed the times and thought FP3 starts now, so I almost ran with my McDonalds fries only to sit in front of a computer and realise theres almost one hour until it starts 😂

do I see correctly that Williams announced this new guy? what do you guys think? I have no clue about these younger ones because I don;t follow other categories, only knew Nyck from F1tv and Oscar a bit or the ones you mention here more often. Does Williams' choice make any sense to you? I would rely on your opninions here :LOL:

So now we are left only with Haas seat to be known, right?
Yes they announced Sargeant earlier but only if he gets his superlicense. He is currently p3 in f2 and need to finish in the top 5 in the championship to get it. I don't really know what to think about it, he is not bad obviously but he isn't amazing either (in my opinion). And it was his first year in f2 so i think that another year in the serie would have been better but we will see what he can do.
And they probably choose him because he is american (and Williams is now owned by american investors)

Scrolling through Twitter & well there pops up Toto. Sorry Christian, Toto beats you every time. I secretly think Geri aka the white witch is jealous of our Susie 🤣 (new profile pic….Carlos you’ll be back when we get some shirtless content 🤣)
1666466166505.png

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Scrolling through Twitter & well there pops up Toto. Sorry Christian, Toto beats you every time. I secretly think Geri aka the white witch is jealous of our Susie 🤣 (new profile pic….Carlos you’ll be back when we get some shirtless content 🤣) View attachment 1670404
is it, is it George's body? :LOL: :LOL:
anyway, the pic is cool, it looks great as profile pic @Ems_F55 :love:

my full support for the manifestation of Carlos shirtless content, give us something we know you have Carlos!😘

My friend called and I had to talk to her, so I missed first part of the pracice, anything special happened?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
is it, is it George's body? :LOL: :LOL:
anyway, the pic is cool, it looks great as profile pic @Ems_F55 :love:

my full support for the manifestation of Carlos shirtless content, give us something we know you have Carlos!😘

My friend called and I had to talk to her, so I missed first part of the pracice, anything special happened?
It’s a great photo shop. Be better if it was actually Toto. Much bigger, broader shoulders 🥵. Love a big man 😉😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
oh, Lewis wants to win Austin, right?

Conor Moore who does impressions is in Austin, he posted this on twitter and I am curious about his other encounters, I hope he'll make a vid soon because most of his impressions of the drivers (and Will) are spot on :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Alright witches! 💃

I just think me and Austin aren’t meant to be this year! Fell asleep before FP2 last night and then got home from work this afternoon, fell asleep on the sofa and just woke up! 😂😂 Think this week may have burnt me out a little? 😅

Anyway, I’ve got a second wind now so full steam ahead for qualI! AIDIL, YOU WILL STAY AWAKE.

I’mma go back and try catch up now before a new thread happens 🥴😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Alright witches! 💃

I just think me and Austin aren’t meant to be this year! Fell asleep before FP2 last night and then got home from work this afternoon, fell asleep on the sofa and just woke up! 😂😂 Think this week may have burnt me out a little? 😅

Anyway, I’ve got a second wind now so full steam ahead for qualI! AIDIL, YOU WILL STAY AWAKE.

Babe, I've been out on the lash this afternoon and I'm staying up and if I can do it, you can do it x

• Haha
Alright witches! 💃

don't worry, I am watching for 30 mins and so far nothing really happened, I am updating myself with other news in the meantime

also I discovered this game/app Happy color, when you color pictures on your phone, very relaxing, I was so anxious in the morning because of some real life stuff, I have to say I didn't think about this before but it actually helped cause my brain focused on tapping the screen adding colors:) might sound silly, but actually the simplest things sometimes work the best

• Heart
GO ON JELLYBEANS! 💃💃 I may have a drink too actually…

This is me and you once we’ve made it to Q3 without nodding off 👇 x

I have barely watched any of it. Fell asleep during practice 1 last night & didn’t see 2. I was watching strictly earlier & had to take my sons friend home so haven’t watched the last hour. I am thinking of opening a beer but worried I’ll fall asleep & miss Quali.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.