F1 Chatter #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it just seemed incredibly unfair to me that some people were dancing to the grange hill theme(?!?) when other people got to dance to actual abba!

i love hamza so much though! he has to win.
Oh he’s really good and totally unexpected. I love Will though. Had a major crush on him in his Hollyoaks days & still find him quite cute. Tony is awful but brilliant at the same time. I’m gutted Gio is out so soon. Me, my daughter & mum went to see him in his own show in February. He was amazing & so friggin hot 🥵. My teenage daughter loves him too & thought it was hilarious all us middle aged women being there

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm ready to go with a vodka and pringles 😂 if I stay awake that is!

omg it was bizarre! it felt like a fever dream but also nikita was on his knees for a significant amount of time so i was very into it 🥵

but what was that dancing to the casualty and eastenders theme tunes 🤣
I lost it at the casualty theme tune 🤣 so bad!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
it just seemed incredibly unfair to me that some people were dancing to the grange hill theme(?!?) when other people got to dance to actual abba!
This is the most British post of all time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is the most British post of all time 😂
Well they didn’t come to Belfast this year and I’ve booked tickets for mum, me and daughter for next Feb. They better not dance to Grange Hill or casualty or any BBC theme tune!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh he’s really good and totally unexpected. I love Will though. Had a major crush on him in his Hollyoaks days & still find him quite cute. Tony is awful but brilliant at the same time. I’m gutted Gio is out so soon. Me, my daughter & mum went to see him in his own show in February. He was amazing & so friggin hot 🥵. My teenage daughter loves him too & thought it was hilarious all us middle aged women being there
i really want to comment in your post but i just zoomed in on your user pic and all independent thought flew from my brain 🥵🥵

my mum and i saw gio in may! he is 🔥 but i really miss alijaz! nikita is a great replacement though.

@aidil - i know 🤣 i aim to please 🫡 i’m just sad no one danced to the red dwarf theme, that’s a solid bop!

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh what’s this drama with RB????

New thread anyone?? I don’t know how too

i really want to comment in your post but i just zoomed in on your user pic and all independent thought flew from my brain 🥵🥵

my mum and i saw gio in may! he is 🔥 but i really miss alijaz! nikita is a great replacement though.

@aidil - i know 🤣 i aim to please 🫡 i’m just sad no one danced to the red dwarf theme, that’s a solid bop!
I love Gorka too but yes Alijaz!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Could he be ‘mindful’ of people who don’t have €100 to spend on merch (Also CCing DR)
I love Lewis, but the amount of spirituality-like stuff put around this merch kind of raises my eyebrows, for lack of better expression. :ROFLMAO:
I am maybe too pragmatic, but it's a t-shirt, Lewis. I don't need "introspections", analysis what are my fields of view or what do I dream of when I am buying a t-shirt. I like his last merch, some pieces have fun graphics and I visually like them (proces are another story), but this whole atmosphere of it being about some spiritual deep introspective thing is surprising for me, to say the least. I LOVE him, but he can be so extra sometimes :LOL::love::LOL:

I am very hppy though he cooperated with Takashi Murakami, I started checking his works and insta and his designs are amazing, I will be following him

Reactions: 6
new thread is here!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.