F1 Chatter #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alright witches! ๐Ÿ’ƒ

I just think me and Austin arenโ€™t meant to be this year! Fell asleep before FP2 last night and then got home from work this afternoon, fell asleep on the sofa and just woke up! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Think this week may have burnt me out a little? ๐Ÿ˜…

Anyway, Iโ€™ve got a second wind now so full steam ahead for qualI! AIDIL, YOU WILL STAY AWAKE.

Iโ€™mma go back and try catch up now before a new thread happens ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ˜‚
I slept until noon today, and had another powernap after three hours of mostly staring at the mess in my dining room๐Ÿ˜‚
That event last night threw me off, I won't blame it on the two beers I had after ๐Ÿ˜‚

Just sleep as much as you need to, seems like you need itโค

I almost fell asleep right before FP3 started soeh ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
ok, so Sharl and Checo both will have penalties cause of new parts, less fun for Sharl in quali โ˜น

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I have barely watched any of it. Fell asleep during practice 1 last night & didnโ€™t see 2. I was watching strictly earlier & had to take my sons friend home so havenโ€™t watched the last hour. I am thinking of opening a beer but worried Iโ€™ll fall asleep & miss Quali.
I feel like weโ€™ve all been busy and quieter than usual this week, weโ€™re all syncing! ๐Ÿ˜‚ Get the beer out Ems, you deserve it! We can all keep each other awake! ๐Ÿ‘ต

I slept until noon today, and had another powernap after three hours of mostly staring at the mess in my dining room๐Ÿ˜‚
That event last night threw me off, I won't blame it on the two beers I had after ๐Ÿ˜‚

Just sleep as much as you need to, seems like you need itโค

I almost fell asleep right before FP3 started soeh ๐Ÿ˜…
So glad Iโ€™m not the only one whoโ€™s been a zombie this weekend! ๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m going to have a massive lie in tomorrow to try feel like me again!

• Heart
I had planned to take a nap this afternoon but something came up and i spend the afternoon running everywhere ๐Ÿ˜… And now i am struggling to stay awake ๐Ÿฅฑ I think i will bake a brownie or something to not fall asleep ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm in a similar timezone to Austin. Just one hour ahead and I can't keep track of the times. Pretty sure I keep reading the local time and then confusing myself ๐Ÿ˜‚ Ends up with no time sticking in my head and I can't remember what time anything is at.

I never watch free practices as they never suit whatever is going on in my day. Quali is at 6pm here. I think. I can't remember the last time I watched qualifying. Feel like it was Canada or Silverstone. I'm excited, even though I want Pierre and Yuki to do well & we know how that usually goes.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I had planned to take a nap this afternoon but something came up and i spend the afternoon running everywhere ๐Ÿ˜… And now i am struggling to stay awake ๐Ÿฅฑ I think i will bake a brownie or something to not fall asleep ๐Ÿ˜†
Weโ€™re all such old ladies struggling to stay awake at this time on a Saturday ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I'm in a similar timezone to Austin. Just one hour ahead and I can't keep track of the times. Pretty sure I keep reading the local time and then confusing myself ๐Ÿ˜‚ Ends up with no time sticking in my head and I can't remember what time anything is at.

I never watch free practices as they never suit whatever is going on in my day. Quali is at 6pm here. I think. I can't remember the last time I watched qualifying. Feel like it was Canada or Silverstone. I'm excited, even though I want Pierre and Yuki to do well & we know how that usually goes.
Usually goes a little something like thisโ€ฆ

• Haha
Weโ€™re all such old ladies struggling to stay awake at this time on a Saturday ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Usually goes a little something like thisโ€ฆ

Truth ๐Ÿ˜‚ Either the team messes up, the car is ridiculously slow/broken or the driver does something wild. Sometimes a mixture of everything.

• Haha
I just want to go home and put my Pyjamas on and get this dress I donโ€™t even like but Iโ€™m wearing it cause itโ€™s the only gala appropriate dress I have off and watch quali ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I feel like weโ€™ve all been busy and quieter than usual this week, weโ€™re all syncing! ๐Ÿ˜‚ Get the beer out Ems, you deserve it! We can all keep each other awake! ๐Ÿ‘ต

So glad Iโ€™m not the only one whoโ€™s been a zombie this weekend! ๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m going to have a massive lie in tomorrow to try feel like me again!
I can sleep until noon tomorrow, but I said yes to go to the event with work, at its at three, so I'll probably not be sleeping in that late ๐Ÿ˜…

And the event is at three, so I'll be able to watch the race and have a few glasses of wine when I watch ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I AM HERE!

i was watching strictly with my mum so full of rose prosecco right now, will i make it to 11pm, who knows. what did i miss did sharl do anything?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I AM HERE!

i was watching strictly with my mum so full of rose prosecco right now, will i make it to 11pm, who knows. what did i miss did sharl do anything?!
Not to turn it into a strictly thread but I found the show so weird tonight dancing to the theme tunes ๐Ÿ˜‚

Could he be โ€˜mindfulโ€™ of people who donโ€™t have โ‚ฌ100 to spend on merch (Also CCing DR)
Iโ€™m still reeling from you telling me how much that DR knitted jumper is ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I need to get knitting again and make my own!

Truth ๐Ÿ˜‚ Either the team messes up, the car is ridiculously slow/broken or the driver does something wild. Sometimes a mixture of everything.
This sounds like that Latifi quote from Fred Vasseur ๐Ÿ˜‚ โ€œSometimes itโ€™s the shopping trolley, sometimes the crappy strategy, sometimes itโ€™s Yuki driving into a wall.โ€

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not to turn it into a strictly thread but I found the show so weird tonight dancing to the theme tunes ๐Ÿ˜‚
omg it was bizarre! it felt like a fever dream but also nikita was on his knees for a significant amount of time so i was very into it ๐Ÿฅต

but what was that dancing to the casualty and eastenders theme tunes ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
It was dreadful!! I follow James Jordan on twitter. He comments on each dance & scores them. Loads of people complaining including him tonight. That whole casualty scene was so cringe.

omg it was bizarre! it felt like a fever dream but also nikita was on his knees for a significant amount of time so i was very into it ๐Ÿฅต

but what was that dancing to the casualty and eastenders theme tunes ๐Ÿคฃ
I feel like I need to watch this fever dream on catch-up ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
It was dreadful!! I follow James Jordan on twitter. He comments on each dance & scores them. Loads of people complaining including him tonight. That whole casualty scene was so cringe.
it just seemed incredibly unfair to me that some people were dancing to the grange hill theme(?!?) when other people got to dance to actual abba!

i love hamza so much though! he has to win.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.