Ex-Love Islanders #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had to look it up….is it face filler?? Faye strikes me as someone who struggles with a lot of internal demons.
The ad is for lip filler but that's definitely not how her cheeks were so she's messing with her whole face

Reactions: 4
If Zara is with Vito or Gio Sam is finished.
Sam must have such low self esteem (or he can’t be arsed finding a new loyal girlfriend )

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sams not exactly innocent himself though is he hasn't he cheated numerous times as well

Reactions: 3
Zach's pursed lip expression makes me feel ill, there's something mumsy about it ew
---
Was checking to see if Gemma and that poor polo fella were dropping any clues about dating, he has been torn apart on tik tok. Noticed she is following one of Prince Naseem's sons and he is following her and DAAAAAYYYYYYUUUUUMMMM
---
He reminds me bit of that guy from that 365 sex documentary and his dad's a multi millionaire.
---
View attachment 2406164
Damn he's fit

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Molly marsh gives me such an ick vibes, she honestly acts so young and immature - her best friend is her 14 year old sister and she acts the same age as her, I don’t see her and zach staying together if she continues like that, the tiktoks, instagrams etc I’d think she was 15.

Reactions: 21
Molly marsh gives me such an ick vibes, she honestly acts so young and immature - her best friend is her 14 year old sister and she acts the same age as her, I don’t see her and zach staying together if she continues like that, the tiktoks, instagrams etc I’d think she was 15.
Molly’s sister is 15, she is very close to her sister.

Molly’s minor sister is in the majority of her Tik Toks so of course it’s going to have to be goofy and age appropriate.

Her and Zach will be fine, he’s seen all her Tik Toks and has even joined in a couple of them plus made his own. He is as goofy and silly as she is lol. It gives you ick vibe but it clearly doesn’t give him those vibes, that’s you projecting onto him!

Molly’s actual best friend:

com/ZGJG5TN4a/

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
Molly’s sister is 15, she is very close to her sister.

Molly’s minor sister is in the majority of her Tik Toks so of course it’s going to have to be goofy and age appropriate.

Her and Zach will be fine, he’s seen all her Tik Toks and has even joined in a couple of them plus made his own. He is as goofy and silly as she is lol. It gives you ick vibe but it clearly doesn’t give him those vibes, that’s you projecting onto him!

Molly’s actual best friend:

com/ZGJG5TN4a/
Like honest to God, she's not harming anyone, she's not being mean to or about anyone, she's so bleeping vanilla and yet people are still in a rage about her. Just don't follow her and your life will be much better.

As weird as stans are I think rabid haters are far weirder.

Reactions: 16
didn’t love molly on the series -but that was more cause she didn’t do much, but she seems pretty harmless to me lol so a bit confused by this thread. can see how her tik toks are cringe etc and her facial expressions can be annoying but then i don’t see why you’d keep up with her if you don’t like her

i’ve only just noticed the comments on her instagram posts about her holidaying in hawai

Reactions: 5
Not sure I’ve ever seen someone as annoying as Molly marsh sister. Those TikTok’s they keep doing are unbearable 🫣🫣

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.