Ex-Love Islanders #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Molly marsh gives me such an ick vibes, she honestly acts so young and immature - her best friend is her 14 year old sister and she acts the same age as her, I don’t see her and zach staying together if she continues like that, the tiktoks, instagrams etc I’d think she was 15.
Yeah she's extremely child like and it's really icky for a 21 year old. And she's such a pick me with the 'I'm so different I don't drink or party'.....TONS of people her age don't drink. Although I don't think Zach will get the ick from Molly, maybe eventually he'll find the tag along sister annoying but I now believe that he and Molly are well suited, they're both icky as hell lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Like honest to God, she's not harming anyone, she's not being mean to or about anyone, she's so bleeping vanilla and yet people are still in a rage about her. Just don't follow her and your life will be much better.

As weird as stans are I think rabid haters are far weirder.
1693242304728.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Okkkk we get it. This is Tattle though so the haters can say what they like tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Ouzy on the whole break up thing with Kady. Who knows who is telling the truth really. Bit of a weird thing for Kady to do if he was there but was kind of obvious looking back when his statement was similar to hers.

Screenshot_20230828_191243_com.dailymail.online_edit_11578037780524.jpg

Reactions: 6
Molly’s sister is 15, she is very close to her sister.

Molly’s minor sister is in the majority of her Tik Toks so of course it’s going to have to be goofy and age appropriate.

Her and Zach will be fine, he’s seen all her Tik Toks and has even joined in a couple of them plus made his own. He is as goofy and silly as she is lol. It gives you ick vibe but it clearly doesn’t give him those vibes, that’s you projecting onto him!

Molly’s actual best friend:

com/ZGJG5TN4a/
😂😂 calm down love it’s tattle I’m allowed an opinion, I couldn’t give a tit about her real bestie, but her tiktoks keep getting on the FYP

I do think she seems like a very young 21 year old would defo struggle moving away from home etc

Not sure I’ve ever seen someone as annoying as Molly marsh sister. Those TikTok’s they keep doing are unbearable 🫣🫣
Glad someone else actually has a brain to see how cringe it is, she has no personality on tv then tries to project she does on tiktok, v vanilla and dull
---
😂😂 think you need a Stan page no one hates her she’s just cringey and young

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
😂😂 calm down love it’s tattle I’m allowed an opinion, I couldn’t give a tit about her real bestie, but her tiktoks keep getting on the FYP

I do think she seems like a very young 21 year old would defo struggle moving away from home etc

Glad someone else actually has a brain to see how cringe it is, she has no personality on tv then tries to project she does on tiktok, v vanilla and dull
---

😂😂 think you need a Stan page no one hates her she’s just cringey and young
I agree she is the most cringiest person ever.

That also doesn’t mean I dislike her. As people can probably tell from my previous posts, I don’t understand how any person can “hate” an islander based on what they’ve seen on that edited producer manipulated show or what’s put out on social media. The whole stan / hate culture baffles me!! To hate someone one doesn’t even know is strange stuff!!
---
Speaking of icky / cringy people….Anna May Robey…..I just can’t with her. 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Ouzy on the whole break up thing with Kady. Who knows who is telling the truth really. Bit of a weird thing for Kady to do if he was there but was kind of obvious looking back when his statement was similar to hers.

View attachment 2410704
So what Kady was just embarrassed?? He didn't do anything wrong, all that this tells me is that she 100% still with her convicted boyfriend.

Reactions: 9
I agree she is the most cringiest person ever.

That also doesn’t mean I dislike her. As people can probably tell from my previous posts, I don’t understand how any person can “hate” an islander based on what they’ve seen on that edited producer manipulated show or what’s put out on social media. The whole stan / hate culture baffles me!! To hate someone one doesn’t even know is strange stuff!!
---
Speaking of icky / cringy people….Anna May Robey…..I just can’t with her. 🤣
No one can hate anyone off a tv show we don’t know enough, but like you say she is cringey nothing wrong with saying the same dance is dull.
So many ex islanders are such cling on’s to the new islanders, but I often wonder how they go away etc and can afford the lifestyle still!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I am amazed at the amount of current and ex Love Islanders (I see you popping up everywhere Joe Garratt 😂🤢) who get sent abroad for holidays, cruises etc.

What’s in it for the brands, some of the “influencers” don’t have loads of followers. Also is it all free and they don’t have to pay for anything?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
She’s 22 years old.

Her Tik Toks since she’s left the island are exactly the same as they were before she went on one island.

In fact that was one of the reasons she was getting hate and everyone was so sure Zach was gonna get the ick…..only for him to leave the villa and turn out to be as goofy as she is!

Probably best if you block her on Tik Tok then they won’t appear on your fyp anymore.
Go hype elsewhere this is tattle hun you seem way too keen about her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Go hype elsewhere this is tattle hun you seem way too keen about her
Honestly doing my head in, we get it Samia, someone dares say something remotely negative about your darling Molly and we face the wrath of Samia. It's boring now, we don't need to keep getting Molly facts shoved down our throat.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
Honestly doing my head in, we get it Samia, someone dares say something remotely negative about your darling Molly and we face the wrath of Samia. It's boring now, we don't need to keep getting Molly facts shoved down our throat.
It’s also boring coming on here everyday to see people saying the same thing over and over again about her cringy, Molly, her sister and the Tik Toks are. We get it, Molly is the cringiest person to step foot on the planet and she doesn’t act how you deem a 22 year old should act. We don’t need to keep getting that shoved down our throat.

It’s not like it hasn’t been said for the last 2 months solid since she stepped foot in the villa.🤦🏾‍♀️

It’s also boring coming on here everyday to see people saying the same thing over and over again about her cringy, Molly, her sister and the Tik Toks are. We get it, Molly is the cringiest person to step foot on the planet and she doesn’t act how you deem a 22 year old should act. We don’t need to keep getting that shoved down our throat.

It’s not like it hasn’t been said for the last 2 months solid since she stepped foot in the villa.🤦🏾‍♀️
It's Tattle, it's literally the reason for being. Go start a I Heart Molly thread, cause you're constant defending is obsessive behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Let people have their opinions, it’s boring then leave no one is asking for you to come in correcting about ages etc, it doesn’t affect you and that’s what the threads here for, you seem to correct anyone that has anything to say, that’s boring love
Tattle is here for those opinions, if you don’t like it I’m sure Mollyms DM’s are open for you
How can you be that vexed about someone who you don’t know😂

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.