Ex-Love Islanders #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh i don’t know then 😅 all i know is Scott is probs gonna be on it 😂
Are old Ma and Pa Thomas pleased that all three of their sons are 'slaying it' in regard to the reality show and soap acting universe?
---
Why would anyone ruin a butt (especially one that looks so good) with a damn tattoo :(

I agree, it's a lovely shaped derriere but, rather ruined by the tattoo. I've noticed loads of these ass angle shots in the DM recently - does the photographer kneel behind the model's rear to get that 'up the crack' shot?

Reactions: 1
That Joe Garratt guy, he’s keeps popping up everywhere recently. For a guy who had a short stint in series 5, he’s still very actively lurking about. Maybe bc he’s latched on to the weird duo of Casey and Tom.

Reactions: 6
Are old Ma and Pa Thomas pleased that all three of their sons are 'slaying it' in regard to the reality show and soap acting universe?
---

I agree, it's a lovely shaped derriere but, rather ruined by the tattoo. I've noticed loads of these ass angle shots in the DM recently - does the photographer kneel behind the model's rear to get that 'up the crack' shot?
Maisie took it

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She's so icky
She's obsessed with posting constant photos with her other half. Is she trying to make the relationship look stronger than it is? Insta isn't real life afterall. She's gonna have to pay someone a decent sum for the work going in to removing him from her socials when it doesn't work out.

Reactions: 5
Was checking to see if Gemma and that poor polo fella were dropping any clues about dating, he has been torn apart on tik tok. Noticed she is following one of Prince Naseem's sons and he is following her and DAAAAAYYYYYYUUUUUMMMM
---
He reminds me bit of that guy from that 365 sex documentary and his dad's a multi millionaire.
---
Screenshot_20230826_174934_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
She's obsessed with posting constant photos with her other half. Is she trying to make the relationship look stronger than it is? Insta isn't real life afterall. She's gonna have to pay someone a decent sum for the work going in to removing him from her socials when it doesn't work out.
It's because she gets better engagement when it's pictures of her and Zach.

She has so many followers but such little likes an engagement.

I think they are going to be heavy on the couples content, in an effort to be like a big duck you to their "haters".

Was checking to see if Gemma and that poor polo fella were dropping any clues about dating, he has been torn apart on tik tok. Noticed she is following one of Prince Naseem's sons and he is following her and DAAAAAYYYYYYUUUUUMMMM
---
He reminds me bit of that guy from that 365 sex documentary and his dad's a multi millionaire.
---
View attachment 2406164
Whoever he is, he bloody hot! Get it Gemma 🤣

Reactions: 4
It's because she gets better engagement when it's pictures of her and Zach.

She has so many followers but such little likes an engagement.

I think they are going to be heavy on the couples content, in an effort to be like a big duck you to their "haters".
Noticed her engagement compared to others, feels like she's bought a lot of followers?

Reactions: 2
Scott was on tik tol live saying again nothing going on with Catherine. Seems like it’s over with johnnie he said it was just a lads holiday when asked about her.
He said he was done with love island so must not be going into the games.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.