• Maya Jama

Votes: 122 27.9%
  • Sophie Monk (AUS)

Votes: 22 5.0%
  • Sarah Hyland (USA)

Votes: 14 3.2%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t stand Ekin or Davide. Worst couple from love island. Was happy not seeing anything about that pair of twats for months.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
This is so bleeping embarrassing. I hate that stan culture has infiltrated this show, all of this for a couple that were together for TWO WEEKS 😭

• Sick
Reactions: 5
The Ekin fans online who were calling Davide a Coke head and saying he was finished career wise are very quiet now 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Luca’s on Celebrity [coughs] Masterchef this week (Wednesday, Thursday and Friday) if he makes it through all the rounds.
Do we reckon he’ll cook fish 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Luca’s on Celebrity [coughs] Masterchef this week (Wednesday, Thursday and Friday) if he makes it through all the rounds.
Do we reckon he’ll cook fish 😉
Faye almost ruined it for me last year I'm not sure I'm going to survive Luca's week. Although I think he's savvy enough to do the cheeky chappie act and not show the unhinged side of him unless there's someone he fancies on there 🤣.
Definitely serving fish. His sister will be working out how to play the humble fishmonger thing out.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is so bleeping embarrassing. I hate that stan culture has infiltrated this show, all of this for a couple that were together for TWO WEEKS 😭

Wait who is paying for this? Is this a fan cam? Surely this is like £100,000s to afford this?

Faye almost ruined it for me last year I'm not sure I'm going to survive Luca's week. Although I think he's savvy enough to do the cheeky chappie act and not show the unhinged side of him unless there's someone he fancies on there 🤣.
Definitely serving fish. His sister will be working out how to play the humble fishmonger thing out.
Actually there’s been a little re-scheduling and it’s on TONIGHT.
Dianne from Strictly’s on the show too, do we reckon he’ll charm her away from Joe 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Was it two weeks??? I think they kissed only a couple days before…max 1 week before … Casa!!! It was not deep AT ALL. I’m dead.

she then found a better connection with Elom and said “when I’m done I’m done”. And he then said in a podcast that the next day after the Casa recoupling, he was completely over him and Catherine and had moved on.

This is all just a weird fantasy built up in the minds of impressionable teens. And Scott and Cath need to stop being such clout chasers taking advantage of those teens and that fantasy.

Reactions: 7
Actually there’s been a little re-scheduling and it’s on TONIGHT.
Dianne from Strictly’s on the show too, do we reckon he’ll charm her away from Joe 😉
I think I find Dianne more annoying than Luca. As bad as he was I don't think he deserves that 🤣

• Haha
Just been catching up on some goss from the previous thread, didn’t realise there was threads for ex-islanders! Wondering if I should bother watching S10, is it worth it? It’s the first season I’ve not watched. 😥

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Just been catching up on some goss from the previous thread, didn’t realise there was threads for ex-islanders! Wondering if I should bother watching S10, is it worth it? It’s the first season I’ve not watched. 😥
It was better than S9 so

Davide is allegedly Still Single, according to a Girl on Reddit he f*cked her friend like a week ago or something and buys her gifts and Ekin knows. So Ekin and Davide must be in a “Friends with Benefits Situation”

I can’t stand Ekin or Davide. Worst couple from love island. Was happy not seeing anything about that pair of twats for months.

• Haha
  • Wow
Honestly I really want to like Chloe but... I just can't. The state of her on Celebs go dating. Drunk and just being generally rude and obnoxious. She's 27 ffs

Reactions: 8
The way I read Davide’s post was like “despite the fact we’re not together I still wanted to make your birthday special (all about me)” I don’t think it reads like they are back together

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.