Ex-Love Islanders #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A boyfriend making homophobic comments doesn’t look good for an aspiring kids presenter. I bet she would end it so quick to save her “career”

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She seems very career driven. I can’t imagine she would stay with him if there was any chance he would tarnish her chances. She’s probably only stayed with him this long thinking it looks better, they’re hardly compatible

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Are we sure it was definitely Zach who made the homophobic comments? As maybe it wasn’t him and she’s showing that she doesn’t condone it by reposting?
Unless they have split up I don’t see why she would repost that if it’s about her boyfriend as that won’t help her career in the slightest

Reactions: 6
Would anyone be dreaming of getting it on with casey Tom or both…..
---

Not sure how you can accidentally repost. She didn’t even leave a comment so she had to do it the long way….go into the share tab etc. this was on purpose.
I have accidentally reposted TikTok’s before. I’ve even accidentally sent TikTok’s to peoples DMs on the app without even knowing hahahaha. It’s possible!
---
Are we sure it was definitely Zach who made the homophobic comments? As maybe it wasn’t him and she’s showing that she doesn’t condone it by reposting?
Unless they have split up I don’t see why she would repost that if it’s about her boyfriend as that won’t help her career in the slightest
I don’t think they will ever confirm who said it. It’ll be swept under the rug by not commenting on it.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.