Ex-Love Islanders #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let people have their opinions, it’s boring then leave no one is asking for you to come in correcting about ages etc, it doesn’t affect you and that’s what the threads here for, you seem to correct anyone that has anything to say, that’s boring love
Tattle is here for those opinions, if you don’t like it I’m sure Mollyms DM’s are open for you
Me replying to people and correcting incorrect information doesn’t stop anyone from having their opinion.

I’m not stopping anyone from talking about Molly, the point I was making is that people are posting the same thing about Molly day after day. It’s boring and especially after 2 months of the same thing.

It’s gotta be easier to just block her socials that repeat the same things day after day.

Reactions: 1
Me replying to people and correcting incorrect information doesn’t stop anyone from having their opinion.

I’m not stopping anyone from talking about Molly, the point I was making is that people are posting the same thing about Molly day after day. It’s boring and especially after 2 months of the same thing.

It’s gotta be easier to just block her socials that repeat the same things day after day.
We don’t mod on here hun, we can say what we want leave the thread if you don’t like it, she’s blocked anyway after me writing one comment and you jump down my throat😂
Stop getting vexed and move on you’ve derailed the thread cause your a fan

Reactions: 8
We don’t mod on here hun, we can say what we want leave the thread if you don’t like it, she’s blocked anyway after me writing one comment and you jump down my throat😂
Stop getting vexed and move on you’ve derailed the thread cause your a fan
Good. Maybe the thread can finally get a new topic of discussion🤦🏾‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Well good. Maybe the thread can finally get a new topic of discussion🤦🏾‍♀️
😂 alright hun we’ll wait for the next time you can fan girl cause it won’t be long for someone else to comment the same, stop trying to moderate and realise what tattles here for

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A new topic about an ex love islander on the topic of ex love islanders? You’re so weird 🤣 also you telling people to block/unfollow Molly so they don’t have to see her posts is kind of funny considering you won’t take your own advice 😬

Reactions: 13
She’s 22 years old.

Her Tik Toks since she’s left the island are exactly the same as they were before she went on one island.

In fact that was one of the reasons she was getting hate and everyone was so sure Zach was gonna get the ick…..only for him to leave the villa and turn out to be as goofy as she is!

Probably best if you block her on Tik Tok then they won’t appear on your fyp anymore.
Serious question.. How much are you getting paid to defend Molly? Every time I scroll through this thread there's so many posts from you defending her

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh my bleeping God this thread goes around in circles. You don't have to not post about any islander but honestly do you not get bored of saying the exact same thing about the same islander 3 times a day every day!?

Can we please just not post the exact same thing every day, there are other islanders we can talk about like, it's just like groundhog day here. It was the same last year with Ekin Su and the thread just died as a result. It just gets boring.

Oh my bleeping God this thread goes around in circles. You don't have to not post about any islander but honestly do you not get bored of saying the exact same thing about the same islander 3 times a day every day!?

Can we please just not post the exact same thing every day, there are other islanders we can talk about like, it's just like groundhog day here. It was the same last year with Ekin Su and the thread just died as a result. It just gets boring.
Well to be fair becz I do remember this about Ekin very very well, people were actually posting relevant things about Ekin….like when she randomly purchased 50k followers and people posted about that. Then the next week she purchased like 65k followers, so that was also posted. And the ekin fans were up in a heap that “all we do is post about Ekin” 🙄 because any time anything negative got posted about ekin, that same argument was put out there by the weirdo stans and it was infuriating!!!

it’strue - the thread is there to be looked at.

If people want to post that Mollys cringy tiktoks are cringy, then why not. It’s not an attack on her character. It’s really not that deep.

In the same way that people post things that Scott says/does which are “funny” which I just roll my eyes at and move to the next post in the thread (because more often than not it’s not actually funny).

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She’s 22 years old.

Her Tik Toks since she’s left the island are exactly the same as they were before she went on one island.

In fact that was one of the reasons she was getting hate and everyone was so sure Zach was gonna get the ick…..only for him to leave the villa and turn out to be as goofy as she is!

Probably best if you block her on Tik Tok then they won’t appear on your fyp anymore.
oh duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can I ask, do you know Molly? Which is why you so badly defend her constantly. Every negative comment about Molly on this thread I see you respond too defending her as if she's your bestie :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I saw something on twitter about this years lads at carnival. Someone claiming zack followed random girls online there?
No idea if true or not . Seems like something was being said about Ty too.

Reactions: 4
I saw something on twitter about this years lads at carnival. Someone claiming zack followed random girls online there?
No idea if true or not . Seems like something was being said about Ty too.

I was just about to post this, just saw a few tiktoks showing Zach with girls at carnival, they then found the girls who he now follows and he’s liked some of their photos. Everyone’s calling him a cheater- it’s def not cheating but it’s not a good start considering we thought Molly was your whole 🌎?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I was just about to post this, just saw a few tiktoks showing Zach with girls at carnival, they then found the girls who he now follows and he’s liked some of their photos. Everyone’s calling him a cheater- it’s def not cheating but it’s not a good start considering we thought Molly was your whole 🌎?
Cheating is a bit extreme but if I was her I wouldn't be too happy!! Sure they could be over already for all we know! Actually maybe we should do a poll on the next tread? Who do we think is still together!? I have a feeling none of them are 😅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.