Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SSLL1993

Luca has been friends with Connor for years, way before love island. If Luca was fame hungry/clout chasing etc he would be a lot more active on socials!! He hardly posts.

Gemma also did nothing to stop her fans hating on Luca. All other love islanders fans hate on each islander. Unfortunately that’s the down side to social media. It will still happen to all if they said anything or not.

Have you any evidence for these messsges from Andrew and Luca? Have you taken it further to the appropriate people? If not why not?
That’s a massive accusation to be making without anything to back it up. There is no harm in thanking fans for their support/happy birthday/have a good day privately. It’s like me sending message to my sons friend it’s no harm, until it becomes untoward, and needs to be stopped. Gemma was also in these chats. They both sent the odd photo of their couples to fans but obviously if it’s more like you’re saying, it needs to be dealt with properly!

That’s your opinion on what you think he is, not fact. Tasha and even her dad are good friends with Luca. If she felt anything she would have said when she came out. Yes he took some things too far, he apologised when he got spoken to, he could have refused to apologies and played victim. He’s taken accountability and has always said he took to far and is sorry.
Danica is only one I’ve heard who a year later was disgusted with Luca all because he didn’t want to sleep in the same bed as her. Sorry, if he had said that about her all hell would have broke out. He told her plenty of times he was closed to Gemma.

Love island is edited, and badly. Even jay said that. He wouldn’t been on master chef or even the cbbc programs yesterday.

He is clearly loved by all the other contestants from master chef. None have said otherwise, and always posting him. And especially Mica is a good judge of character clearly likes Luca enough to post him on her socials.

He isn’t perfect, no one is. I do believe in second chances. I’m sure we’ve all had second chances at some point in our lives.

He was a bit of a dick on love island, but there are worse things in the world other people have done.

You don’t like him, fair enough we can’t like everyone in the world. But lots of people do like him.
He ain’t gonna shag you hun

• Haha
Reactions: 81

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Yes and then that resulted in Eyal and Scott Disick meeting and Scott messaging Megan on insta

7F0D5428-3C29-4815-AAD5-E358F9723E5F.jpeg

it’s the ‘hey you’ and the kiss, Megan deffo thought she had scored 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Laika1234

VIP Member
Can Amy Hart please stop with the hang in there you’ll meet someone pep posts. It’s so condescending. I know she feels her market is women who found love late in life but fuck off. She met your man when she was 29, had the baby at 30 and now she’s engaged at 31. She hasn’t struggled with anything here so I wish she’d stop acting like she should be some sort of inspiration for older women who haven’t settled down yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

hytuhh

Chatty Member
Might be an unpopular opinion but I think Love Island has had its day now and needs to end. All it seems to be doing is churning out carbon copies of influencers, people who have specifically gone on there looking for fame. The more I hear about ex islanders the more I feel sick at their entitled behaviour (yes, not all) but especially what's been spoke about above. The audacity because you have a few followers and brand deals is disgusting. Also all we seem to speculate now is how long the couples will last when it ends and which brand deals they are going to get. It's pointless. Bring back GENUINE influencers (are there even any left 🤣) and let these people find jobs in the real world.

Reactions: 36
I can’t stand Ekin or Davide. Worst couple from love island. Was happy not seeing anything about that pair of twats for months.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

daisylee14

A7C1B59F-BE32-4FD4-B174-B22460649800.jpeg
A787B179-20C2-4521-9334-28D3E5817871.jpeg
C9F7490C-57AF-4951-9EBC-BAB79424618C.jpeg
So I went to we are festival on Sunday and look who I spotted in the VIP section!! Ella and Jess weren’t there with Sammy and Tyrique and I’m not sure why. Mitch & Ella B I believe are over, I didn’t see them talk to eachother once. Mitch is also quite small in real life and sammy is soo much taller than he looks on TV!! In the last photo he’s standing next to Josh, (the one who was coupled up with amber??) for comparison. Tyrique is quite arrogant. Almost like he thought he was too good to speak to people lol and look at the state of his muddy trainers

• Haha
  • Wow

kcab0231

Chatty Member
Feel like Every 5 mins on my FYP I see Molly and her annoying sister dancing to “I hopped off the plane in LAX” 😫

Had to hit the block button!

• Haha
  • Sick

Mia201

it’s so strange that they photoshop when we watched them on tv for like 2 months

• Heart
Reactions: 30

ohlawd

Did anyone see the video of Chloe burrows shouting “fuck you and your wrist band” to security at the NTAs cos they wouldn’t let her back in? She cannot handle her drink

• Wow
  • Haha
Guys, Luca is up Conor McGregors ass, he does nothing to stop his werid fans hating on Gemma, and don't forget him and Andrew were messaging tweens on private groups last year which was incredibly inappropriate for a 23 year old to do. He's an asshole. Not because he was edited badly on love island but because he's actually an asshole.

Last edited:

charlied0106

VIP Member
Go hype elsewhere this is tattle hun you seem way too keen about her
Honestly doing my head in, we get it Samia, someone dares say something remotely negative about your darling Molly and we face the wrath of Samia. It's boring now, we don't need to keep getting Molly facts shoved down our throat.

• Haha
Reactions: 29