Ex-Love Islanders #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
saying happy birthday online/publicly isn’t the only wish to someone a happy birthday lol
---
Scott was on tik tol live saying again nothing going on with Catherine. Seems like it’s over with johnnie he said it was just a lads holiday when asked about her.
He said he was done with love island so must not be going into the games.
i wonder how/what he’s gonna do

Reactions: 7
saying happy birthday online/publicly isn’t the only wish to someone a happy birthday lol
---

i wonder how/what he’s gonna do
I can see him going back to footie when all this dies down. I can see Tom doing the same tbh. Suppose it depends how much money they can make turning up to every single event but surely that novelty wears off eventually

Reactions: 4
I can see him going back to footie when all this dies down. I can see Tom doing the same tbh. Suppose it depends how much money they can make turning up to every single event but surely that novelty wears off eventually
I think he’s just living in the moment right now. He’s young, no commitments etc just enjoying what’s being offered. Fair play. Wish I had been a bit more like that tbh

Reactions: 9
I think he’s just living in the moment right now. He’s young, no commitments etc just enjoying what’s being offered. Fair play. Wish I had been a bit more like that tbh
Yes he is just enjoying life. Seeing what happens. I also wish I was more like that at that age.

[QUOTE="lockdown sux, post: 16525438, member:
He said he was done with love island so must not be going into the games.
[/QUOTE]
Just adding to my post here. He apparently said after 2023 he is done with LI so must still be doing the games

The longer they leave it though the harder it is to just “go back to footie”. It’s not a hobby, if they want to play at semi-pro or get to pro level they need to be playing and training right now. It’s a shame to throw away their semi pro careers. Tom not so much but Scott’s age and his career so far show he’s got good potential to carry on

Reactions: 8
The longer they leave it though the harder it is to just “go back to footie”. It’s not a hobby, if they want to play at semi-pro or get to pro level they need to be playing and training right now. It’s a shame to throw away their semi pro careers. Tom not so much but Scott’s age and his career so far show he’s got good potential to carry on
Oh totally understand. I don't know why they would give that up in the first place tbh for a few weeks on TV. But I suppose the chance to make money not doing much is too tempting for some.
I think Greg went back to rugby 7s quite soon after his series finished, think he's the only one I can remember doing both pr and going back to his job. There will be others but I don't remember them

Reactions: 3
yeah maybe although i read that he doesn’t currently have a football club.

tom still has the ebay deal doesn’t he, still surprised he got that, he didn’t even have that much love did he?

Reactions: 1
I agree with that…it’s hard to just “go back”. Tom is just going to every envelope opening under the sun and I see him being like Joe Garrett…still lurking around 5 years time going to every PR event, playing some footie for fun in his spare time. With Scott, I can’t see him ever doing amazingly well in footie and I guess that was part of the reason why he did LI….I mean he was third placed goalie for Shelbourne in the League of Ireland (and I could be wrong with this but think he only played once ever for Shelbourne). I DOUBT he’d ever have made much money in it tbh.

Some people have gone back to professional sports - Keanan, Jacques, Tommy and Ovie are the most obvious examples.

Greg did go back playing 7s in the olympics but then retired after that - so only played couple months post Love Island. I don’t think he did much influencing after Love Island (he does now) and he has since opened up that he was mentally struggling for a long time after LI. He seems to be in a good place now mentally and you can see it how he is on his Instagram and seems happy in his presenting job and also doing influencing.

Last edited:
She was on celebrity big brother and bad girls club (I think). Google her. Her and molly have the same chin.
Was she one of the women Daniel Osborne had a threesome with? Thinking about it, wasn't there a fictional Daniel Osborne in Corrie - Ken's youngest son?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen the clip of Abi saying she got locked out of her room after the reunion so shared with Scott?
She said she asked him if he wanted to be the big spoon or the little spoon and he told her get away from me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Has anyone seen the clip of Abi saying she got locked out of her room after the reunion so shared with Scott?
She said she asked him if he wanted to be the big spoon or the little spoon and he told her get away from me 😂
I cracked up at that. 😂

Reactions: 10
Why are people still going on about Scott and Catherine on social media, who cares 😭
PLEASE SAY IT LOUDER!! I’ve been saying this since those two split after Casa. I can only assume it’s being driven by the weird impressionable delusional teen fans on Twitter who spend hours dissecting every movement of the islanders on Reddit and who have little to no life experience to realise there was F ALL THERE between Scott and Catherine. All the edits on tiktok of their time in the villa are lit based around like 4 clips of them. That is it ☠😭🤣 Edit - altho to be fair to those weird teens, Scott and Catherine fed into their delusion quite a bit and really really shouldn’t have. Didn’t Catherine even put up a tiktok of her reacting to the lovely edits of her and Scott from myrecollection ☠☠☠☠☠

Side note: I think in years time people will be analysing the ekin su fans and the Scott fans. They are interesting to say the least.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Just had this come up on fb, so much for going au natural! Such a shame her natural face was so pretty, now it's giving jigsaw..
Just had to look it up….is it face filler?? Faye strikes me as someone who struggles with a lot of internal demons.

Reactions: 7
☠☠☠☠☠ #famouslastwords…….I joke, I don’t see her splitting from Sam but we shall see!
IMG_6823.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.