Ex-Love Islanders #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They all have lessons before 😂 but he’s doing really well. Loved this weeks celebs. But glad Amy and Luca went through.

Reactions: 4
Feel like Every 5 mins on my FYP I see Molly and her annoying sister dancing to “I hopped off the plane in LAX” 😫

Had to hit the block button!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Pete wicks said Zara series 4 who is now on strictly won’t be giving Sam (her cheated on bf ) tickets. Said she only gets 2 for her parents 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is this “Games” series not the exact same as “All Stars” ? What is the actual name of it??
Love Island Games
I’ve looked online and it’s the same series they just seem to be calling it different things in different articles but it’s officially Love Island Games

Reactions: 4
Love Island Games
I’ve looked online and it’s the same series they just seem to be calling it different things in different articles but it’s officially Love Island Games
Thanks for clarifying!! It’s giving Disney Channel Games lmaooo showing my age

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Love Island Games
Thank you for clarifying I kept getting confused as to if it was one or two but never bothered my arse looking it up which probably would have cleared that up for me an awful lot sooner 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Thanks for clarifying!! It’s giving Disney Channel Games lmaooo showing my age
I watched the Disney Channel Games!
It looks completely rubbish looking back lol
---
All the articles say Love Island Games is airing exclusively on Peacock btw. Doesn’t say anything about ITV

Last edited:
  • Haha
i read that they were different things, i’m also confused 😭
It's mad because the headlines I've seen says it's All Stars but then when you read the article, it says Love Island Games featuring all star past contestants from UK, USA and Australia

Last edited:
I thought the Love Island Games is just gonna be like what they had on ITV last year full of celebs doing different Olympic challenges?? Then All Stars is gonna be the Love Island format and that’s on when the winter love island was supposed to be on?

they give phones back really fast in the us version?? cause scott was apparently dumped and he’s already on twitter

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.