Ex-Love Islanders #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair he’s doing ok on it.
Oh yeah when he posts its great engagement but he doesn't post frequently at all or ever do stories really.
If she wants to maximise the exposure the show will bring him she'll need to do it herself.

Ty and Ella were shocked they came third. No way. Ty hid it soooo well 💀💀💀💀

73832293-0-image-a-32_1690876420444.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Part of me thinks good on him for coming out and saying it (even tho we could all tell from his face anyway) instead of the usual "i'm a winner anyway I got my girl" answer they all come out with :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 22
Have sammy and Ty seen each other since they’ve been back I thought they was best mates in the villa

Reactions: 7
Part of me thinks good on him for coming out and saying it (even tho we could all tell from his face anyway) instead of the usual "i'm a winner anyway I got my girl" answer they all come out with :ROFLMAO:
It is weird he didn’t mention Ella I think. When he said he suddenly realised he was on live tv, I initially thought he was going to say “I realised I got Ella”

Reactions: 6
Have sammy and Ty seen each other since they’ve been back I thought they was best mates in the villa
I feel like Sammy clung to Ty as his bestie and kept trying to compare Ty/Ella to
Him and Jess for clout. He was defo trying to get popular by association.

Reactions: 9
Luca is doing very well on Celeb Masterchef, his pudding tonight looked magnificent.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.