Ex-Love Islanders #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see Luca on Masterchef last night. He made a wonderful dessert but fucked up his FISH😳. He claims he doesn’t like or eat fish, also doesn’t like or eat several other things, why have someone on the show who doesn’t like or eat the food he is preparing.
Otherwise he showed another contestant how to open a scallop and was heralded by the judges and some of the other contestants as a hero …. What a guy….. 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
How annoying is Chloe Burrows voice on celebs go dating, I can’t remember her being this annoying on love island!

Reactions: 10
As if Mitch wasn't a big enough ick as it is, his recent tiktok tops the scale

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did anyone see Luca on Masterchef last night. He made a wonderful dessert but fucked up his FISH😳. He claims he doesn’t like or eat fish, also doesn’t like or eat several other things, why have someone on the show who doesn’t like or eat the food he is preparing.
Otherwise he showed another contestant how to open a scallop and was heralded by the judges and some of the other contestants as a hero …. What a guy….. 🙄
I saw it. I think he is playing it all down a bit. He'd definitely been practising his presentation was good. I did lol when he fecked up the fish 🤣🤣.
He came over alright though, didn't annoy me which I found surprising. Definitely a well toned down version of him to what we saw in the villa.

Reactions: 5
She said she managed to sneak some more in on her series!!
I'm only up to S2 on Love Island (catching up on itvX) but am watching Chloe Burrows on Celebs Go Dating and interested to read that she's not always *this* annoying. Her accent is all over the place.

Reactions: 3
I saw it. I think he is playing it all down a bit. He'd definitely been practising his presentation was good. I did lol when he fecked up the fish 🤣🤣.
He came over alright though, didn't annoy me which I found surprising. Definitely a well toned down version of him to what we saw in the villa.
He’s Defo been practicing. I Defo think he’s played it right this time. I think he will probably go through. He plays down he doesn’t like all the attention he does. Claudia is back with his Instagram so annoying

Reactions: 2
Still don’t get why he’d mention Paige as she’s so irrelevant and they were “together” all of 5 mins 😂
They discuss their previous relationships on the show . So that’s why I thought she might come up. And given she’s made so many indirects and thrown so much shade towards to him, I wonder how he’ll answer if she’s brought up. I mean, she mentions him a lot in podcasts.

S4 Kaz talks about Dubai

Clipped it to where she talks about it, her time in jail, etc

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.