Ex-Love Islanders #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Said the boys threw money at a homeless guy , made homophobic comments so got thrown out and said they were the most famous people at the event
I'm sure I've seen a video of mitch (might have been on his stories after he left the villa) on a night out laughing at a homeless guy sat on a bench drunk. He went over and put his arm around him laughing and the guy was really confused. He then ran off laughing.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
What’s she saying? Can you summarise? Can’t be playing insta vids atm
She basically says they were obnoxious, vile boys; were really disrespectful to a homesleess man outside the venue - threw money at him; weren’t invited to the event just turned up; were making homophobic comments etc. Space NK threw them out bc of their disgusting behaviour and she hopes they never get invited to another event again.

Just seen a tiktok of that girls stories also.

Reactions: 6
I listened to Scott’s interview with Vicky Pattinson.
He was saying about Paige from series 8 that they were seeing each other during lockdown ,used to go for walks as everything was closed and probably would be together if he hadn’t moved away for football.
He mentioned he wished he got to know Gabby in casa again. Said Leah, Ella and Catherine was in his top 3 at the start.
He said fans put himself and Catherine as back together after the reunion which wasn’t the case.
He also said he told Catherine himself he was going to LI USA but I thought she said he didn’t in an interview.
Anyway I think the shippers must be regretting paying for the Times Square videos (twice) They were conned!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
[QUOTE="lockdown sux, post: 16824089, member:
He also said he told Catherine himself he was going to LI USA but I thought she said he didn’t in an interview.
[/QUOTE]
Catherine said in an interview that he told her the day before he flew out that he was going.

He gives me the ick but I just think she has a real nasty streak. Just not my type of person.
---
Why does Molly put filters on gifted makeup?? Does that not defy the point of even showing them in the first place?? Like I cannot tell what colours these are supposed to be!??
View attachment 2463078View attachment 2463079
Also why is she saying “fall” instead of autumn. You’re from bleeping Yorkshire
---
She basically says they were obnoxious, vile boys; were really disrespectful to a homesleess man outside the venue - threw money at him; weren’t invited to the event just turned up; were making homophobic comments etc. Space NK threw them out bc of their disgusting behaviour and she hopes they never get invited to another event again.

Just seen a tiktok of that girls stories also.
I feel like she’s completely made all of that up 🤥🤥

• Haha
I can imagine they’re cocky bastards together. Looks like it was Mitch and Zach she said one tall and one shorter. And I can imagine they’d make homophobic comments. I’ve dm’ed molly and told her to be careful who she dates. Won’t be getting a career on CBeebies if she’s associated with a homophobe.

Attachments

• Haha
She should have just named them. They sound vile whoever they are.
Dont think she needs to name them. If I came across two obnoxious fools at an event and wanted to rant about it on SM, I also probs wouldn’t name them. But think it’s fairly obvious to all of us who it is *Zach and Mitch*

Reactions: 5
Not sure everyones thoughts on them but Will & Jessie just came up on my FYP for the first time in ages and I actually still think they are really good together. I like that they seem to have distanced themselves from most of the other islanders from that series, they were all pricks. Also very funny how all the couples that talked tit about them fell apart 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Also why is she saying “fall” instead of autumn. You’re from bleeping Yorkshire
---

I feel like she’s completely made all of that up 🤥🤥
Same here.... I don't exactly like Mitch and am sorta indifferent to Zach (well I like that he likes cats and that's about it 🤣) but that whole scenario smells like bullshit to me.
---
It’s Autumn ffs you’re not American 😴🙄
That irritates me tbf but the filtering annoys me more. I WANNA SEE THE bleeping PRODUCT, DUH!!!
---
So they were invited to the space nk thing? Girl who works for Mitch and Abi's agency is stood behind Mitch next to Zach.
So that is the first provable lie that woman told.
---
Not sure everyones thoughts on them but Will & Jessie just came up on my FYP for the first time in ages and I actually still think they are really good together. I like that they seem to have distanced themselves from most of the other islanders from that series, they were all pricks. Also very funny how all the couples that talked tit about them fell apart 🤣
I think they are a very genuine couple but I think Jessie misses her family and home a lot. I hope they can stay together but I say that is a big hurdle for her.

Reactions: 4
She is 100% telling the truth. Let’s hope Mitch and Zach learn from this.
---
Damn just seen the comments on a tiktok showing what that woman said - and the account owner said that some blue tick people (who would know) have liked the tiktok.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.