Ex-Love Islanders #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hunny, she has a hella lot more credibility than you. You don’t know them. Her career would be finished if she was blatantly lying about this. She does have credibility and she does have a career. At least look at this objectively and then you might be able to make more succinct arguments in favour of your favs.
Don't patronise me, hunny!

End her career? What career? 😂 She talks live on tiktok all day.

I don't know them and neither do you 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I could see that Zach would fancy Samie tbh she’s stunning. I also think that eventually Zach will get annoyed with Molly as she’s quite full on. It’s hilarious to me that she’s got his star sign tattooed after a few months, I didn’t think she’d be the type but she must be down bad. This is all gonna end in tears for her. Her dreams of a presenting career will be down the drain if she continues to associate with him.
---
Just seen this
he has to get involved in everything ffs he’s so annoying

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I could see that Zach would fancy Samie tbh she’s stunning. I also think that eventually Zach will get annoyed with Molly as she’s quite full on. It’s hilarious to me that she’s got his star sign tattooed after a few months, I didn’t think she’d be the type but she must be down bad. This is all gonna end in tears for her. Her dreams of a presenting career will be down the drain if she continues to associate with him.
---

he has to get involved in everything ffs he’s so annoying
Molly and Zach will split soon.

Reactions: 2
Molly out here dying her hair pink for cancer (it looks no different) and Zach hanging out with Mitch being homophobic lol. Yeah I’m not seeing this ending well

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Who is he exactly? Never heard of that Max guy? 🤷🏾‍♀️
Some guy from tiktok who got famous eating sushi and being hungover. Well that's the videos I kept seeing just after lockdown.
He had some issue with Ekin recently apparently but don't know what it was about. He's just generally annoying

Just a famous Tiktoker. He was quite funny back at the beginning but now everything seems so staged and forced and always getting involved in other influencers drama 😴

Reactions: 5
He’s a famous tiktoker. Admittedly a lot more famous than any of the side character love islanders and probably on par fame wise with the main character love islanders.

Molly out here dying her hair pink for cancer (it looks no different) and Zach hanging out with Mitch being homophobic lol. Yeah I’m not seeing this ending well
She will continue this relationship with Zach. She’s a pick me and will turn a blind eye to it the same way she did when she found out he’s a serial cheater.

Reactions: 7
Just a famous Tiktoker. He was quite funny back at the beginning but now everything seems so staged and forced and always getting involved in other influencers drama 😴
Thank you, yeah he seems to really like to involve himself in the drama.

Reactions: 4
Lmao Molly Marsh just reposted Joe Baggs tiktok calling Zach and Mitch stupid motherf*kers. DEAD.
---
So when is the Molly / Zach split being announced!?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone seen the "scandal" around Jack Keating and his new gf meeting the child and whatnot? I get where the mother is coming from, but also its not like he is some local junky who sells drugs on the corner. Also the baby is 6 months old, she sees random people every day, everywhere. I don't think she will be traumatised by meeting her bio dad's new gf.. maybe I'm wrong. I thought they were on good terms, but I guess not so much anymore..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine going to Ibiza and maybe dreaming about getting it on with Tom/Casey /both then going home with Jack Keating. … 😬😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Imagine going to Ibiza and maybe dreaming about getting it on with Tom/Casey /both then going home with Jack Keating. … 😬😬😬
Would anyone be dreaming of getting it on with casey Tom or both…..
---
Haha it’s true, she reposted. Wonder if it was an accident as it’s her only repost
Not sure how you can accidentally repost. She didn’t even leave a comment so she had to do it the long way….go into the share tab etc. this was on purpose.

Reactions: 3
Would anyone be dreaming of getting it on with casey Tom or both…..
---

Not sure how you can accidentally repost. She didn’t even leave a comment so she had to do it the long way….go into the share tab etc. this was on purpose.
I’ve accidentally reposted before without commenting. Sometimes the repost button is above their name and I’ve accidentally tapped it then realised and had to delete

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.