Ex-Love Islanders #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mollie never bothered me that much but had a look at her insta last night 🤦🏼‍♀️ I see she's trying to deny that she's photo shopped her body. She's the last girl to ever edit her body, like her not drinking because she's not a regular girl, she's a cool girl. I've never seen anyone's waist look like that unless she's arching her back a ridiculous amount because her waist doesn't look like that on her try on video.

View attachment 2460741

Also on one of her pics of the try someone commented this 😂😂
View attachment 2460744
duck mentioning the hair you can see the wall plant thing is being dragged towards the middle part where she’s clearly edited her stomach by pulling the photo inwards 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I think she's great hahaha Tom gives me the ick massively too so can see why she would regret him
He gives me the ick but I just think she has a real nasty streak. Just not my type of person.
---
Why does Molly put filters on gifted makeup?? Does that not defy the point of even showing them in the first place?? Like I cannot tell what colours these are supposed to be!??
Screenshot_20230921_085016_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230921_085019_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
To be honest I think they are both as bad as each other. How they made the finals I’ll never know.
I agree he is a walking ICK so I understand why she is vomiting at the thought of him. And I think she is in love with herself and needs a bit of humbling. Definitely a mean girl “can’t sit with us” streak to her.
---
any teas here for those who are not on tiktoks ? pleaseeee🥰
Layla (season 9 Casa reject - the one that got with Will) also put up stories on her insta (which she later deleted) showing that she and Lydia (another season 9 Casa reject - the girl that got with Tom who he then fobbed off for Samie) went back to Tom and Casey’s place late Tuesday night after a Space NK event that they were all at. Samie has been liking comments on tiktoks saying that Lydia went back to Tom’s.

Reactions: 5
I agree he is a walking ICK so I understand why she is vomiting at the thought of him. And I think she is in love with herself and needs a bit of humbling. Definitely a mean girl “can’t sit with us” streak to her.
---

Layla (season 9 Casa reject - the one that got with Will) also put up stories on her insta (which she later deleted) showing that she and Lydia (another season 9 Casa reject - the girl that got with Tom who he then fobbed off for Samie) went back to Tom and Casey’s place late Tuesday night after a Space NK event that they were all at. Samie has been liking comments on tiktoks saying that Lydia went back to Tom’s.
Agree that Samie has a mean girl streak. She's gorgeous, but her personality is letting her down.

I lowkey love that she tried 3 times to get on LI and the season she did was a complete flop - I bet she's absolutely raging inside lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
How do we know it’s Mitch and zach? Lochan and sammy were there too
Didn’t realise Sammy was there. I just thought it was Lochan, Zach and Mitch there so I did automatically assume it was Mitch and Zach since they seemed to be glued to each other at the event.

Didn’t realise Sammy was there. I just thought it was Lochan, Zach and Mitch there so I did automatically assume it was Mitch and Zach since they seemed to be glued to each other at the event.
Correction. When someone said sammy I assumed they meant sammy and Jess. They actually meant Sammie who was with Tom sorry for confusion. Was just Zach Mitch abd lochan there

Reactions: 1
Correction. When someone said sammy I assumed they meant sammy and Jess. They actually meant Sammie who was with Tom sorry for confusion. Was just Zach Mitch abd lochan there
That’s what I thought. No doubt in my mind it’s Zach and Mitch. Fools.

Reactions: 4
Yeah she’s definitely talking about Mitch and Zach. Way to duck up their relationships with brands before their ‘career’ has even started :LOL: Vile behaviour, they should be embarrassed!

Yeah she’s definitely talking about Mitch and Zach. Way to duck up their relationships with brands before their ‘career’ has even started :LOL: Vile behaviour, they should be embarrassed!
Molly needs to be careful as she had a social media presence before LI and will be higher now. Zach behaving like that could jeopardise it for her too. She may not get invited in fear she’ll bring him as her plus one

Reactions: 2
Might be an unpopular opinion but I think Love Island has had its day now and needs to end. All it seems to be doing is churning out carbon copies of influencers, people who have specifically gone on there looking for fame. The more I hear about ex islanders the more I feel sick at their entitled behaviour (yes, not all) but especially what's been spoke about above. The audacity because you have a few followers and brand deals is disgusting. Also all we seem to speculate now is how long the couples will last when it ends and which brand deals they are going to get. It's pointless. Bring back GENUINE influencers (are there even any left 🤣) and let these people find jobs in the real world.

Reactions: 36
Mitch 100% sounds like someone who would believe he was the most famous one there. Surprised if the other was Zach though

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.